Again, we are here with a thrilling DStv guide about how you can activate your DStv subscription after payment. We shall give you all the guidelines on how you can reactivate your DStv account after making payment.
Often, DStv payment does not instantly reflect in your account, and when that happens, it makes it difficult to be active after paying your subscription.
However, there are several reasons why your DStv is still not showing after payment, and we shall uncover all that in this guide, so stay tuned as we unfold.
Before we can proceed, let’s look at the thing you need to activate your account.
See also: Steps To Watch DStv Outside South Africa.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Activate Your DStv Subscription
If you want to activate your DStv subscription, here is the thing you need:
- DStv smart card number.
- A paid account.
- Mobile phone(Smart/Analog).
Suppose you have all the requirements above. Let see how you can log into your account successfully.
Recommended reading: DStv Decoder Repair Guide.
Steps To Activate Your DStv Subscription After Payment
If you want to activate your DStv subscription successfully after payment, follow these steps below:
1. Switch on your decoder
2. Make sure you have a strong satellite signal on your decoder, with channel 100 working with pictures.
3. Now, switch your channel to “Supersports Blitz.”
4. Make your Multichoice subscription to any of the payment options of your choice.
5. Once your DStv payment has been completed, wait for up to about 30minutes.
6. If your DStv does not show after 30 minutes, check on the screen to see the error code. Example e-16, and e-32.
7. Depending on the error code on your screen, use the DStv self-service to clear the error code, and your subscription will be activated.
8. If the error persists, you must contact Multichoice Africa customer care for assistance.
Those are the basic steps you need to follow to activate your Multichoice account subscription.
Related article: How To Pay DStv Via EFT.
How Long Does It Take For A DStv Subscription To Activate
Usually, it takes about 15 minutes for your DStv subscription to be active in your account, and once your payment reflects in your count, it is activated instantly.
In the case when your DStv account is inactive after your payment has hit the account, you can clear the error code to see it will work or contact Multichoice customer care for help.
Check this also: How To Boot And Reboot Your DStv Decoder.
What To Do When You Have Paid Your DStv Subscription But Still Not Showing
Here are the things you must do if you have paid your DStv subscription but is still not showing:
1. Restart your decoder and wit for about 15minutes to see if it will be working.
2. Log onto the self-service website or use the DStv USSD code to clear the error code.
3. Loin to your DStv account online and check if your account is on the actual package you paid for.
4. If not, change your package to the right bouquet you paid for.
5. You can reach out to the DStv customer service for assistance.
That is all we for you on how to activate your DStv subscription.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.