Are you a DStv subscriber in Nigeria? Maybe you want to know how to check your DStv account balance in Nigeria? You have to the right place. In today’s guide, we shall give you all the guidelines you require to check your DStv Nigeria balance.
If you are a Multichoice customer, you will agree with me how frustrating it when you are watching your favorite program, and you receive a message saying, “Your DStv subscription has expired.”
That is very agitating than you can imagine, but one of the only ways you can avoid that is to continuously check your DStv account balance and know your due date as well.
As a result, we have put everything together in this guide to help you will all the methods you can use to check your Multichoice account balance in a few steps.
If you are ready, let begin with the methods you can use to check your account balance.
Recommended guide: Multichoice South Africa Premium Package.
Ways To Check Your DStv Account Balance In Nigeria
Below are the types of the process you can use to view your DStv account balance in Nigeria:
- By using the MyDStv App.
- Using the DStv Nigeria USSD Code.
- Through the self-service portal online.
- With the WhatsApp for Nigeria
Now let see what you need to view your account balance.
See also: How To Reboot Your Multichoice Decoder.
Requirements To Check Your Account Balance
If you want to check your DStv Nigeria account balance, below are the things you need:
- MyDStv App
- Active internet connection
- Decoder Smart card or IUC number
- Surname on your account
- The correct mobile phone number you used to register your DStv account
Now, find out below how to check your balance.
Related article: How To Fix multichoice Error Codes Online.
Steps To Check Your DStv Balance In Nigeria Using The MyDStv App
To successfully check your account balance in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the play store or AppStore and install the MyDStv app on your smartphone.
2. Open the app
3. Enter your “Surname” or “Mobile phone number” on your account.
4. Input in your DStv decoder smart card or IUC number.
5. Click on sign in to log into your account.
6. After you put are signed in to your DStv account in the app. You will see your account balance on your dashboard.
That is how you can check your account balance in Nigeria via the MyDStv app.
- Gotv Price – Find The Current Prices For All Gotv Decoders
- Spanish Copa Del Rey Match On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing Copa Del Rey Live Match On DSv
- Gotv Login – Simple Steps To Sign Into Gotv Account Online
- NBA On DStv Today – Watch All Live NBA Games On DStv 2021
- South Africa Premier League(PSL) on DStv Today – Watch PSL Macth Live On SuperSport
- How To Pay Gotv – Simple Steps To Make Gotv Payment
- US Major League Soccer(MLS) On DStv Today – Watch MLS Live Match On DStv
- Spanish La Liga On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing La Liga Live Match On DStv
- Borussia Dortmund Match On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing Dortmund Live Match On DStv
- Gotv App – How To Use It, Download & Install MyGotv App