Do you have a DStv decoder and experiencing challenges in watching your favorite programs? Yes, I know you are asking why are my DStv channels not showing?
Your DStv may not show due to many challenges, and when that happens, it seizes all your suspend in the previous series you watched.
Have you missed watching SuperSport, Africa Magic movies, Fox, National Geographic Wild, or Cartoon Network?
Yes, it pains a lot to miss your programs on those channels.
See also: How To Use DStv In Another House.
What You Need To Know In This Guide
DStv channels are up and running 24/7 and so if your channels are not working, there might be something wrong.
It may be a technical challenge or a normal issue.
There might be DStv signal problems on certain channels.
When your TV channels are not working, calm down, we will show you how to get them back in minutes.
Before we proceed, let’s see what causes your DStv programs not to work.
Recommended reading: DStv Now Login Guide.
Why Is My DStv Channels Not Showing
Below are some of the causes or challenges that are making your DStv channels not working:
- Maybe your satellite dish on the roof has tilted, and your signal is lost.
- If your subscription has expired, your channels will not show, and it will show only channel “100”.
- Sometimes if your subscription is taking too much time to be verified by the DStv server, none of your channels will work.
- There is an error code, and you must clear it before your channels will show.
- Your DStv subscription is due.
- It is raining, and rain fade has affected your signals.
- Maybe you did not pay the full amount of your subscription price for the specified package.
If you select any of the channels that are not part of the package you paid for, it will not show.
Those are some of the reasons why your TV programs are not showing.
Related guide: How To Watch DStv Outside South Africa.
What To Do If Your DStv Channels Are Not Showing
Below are some of the solutions to apply if your DStv channels are not showing:
- Make sure you check your DStv subscription due date.
- Switch on your DStv decoder before making payments.
- Find out if the weather is cloudy or it’s raining outside.
- Please read the message on the screen and find the error code that comes with it.
- Clear E16, E32, or E48-32 through the online portal or use USSD code.
- Pay your subscription if your DStv has expired and your channels are not showing.
- Pay the exact or more the amount of the subscription price of your Dstv package.
- If there is no signal or e48-32, then it is recommended you call an accredited installer to come and fix that for you.
- Check the back of your decoder and tight the f-connector that connects the satellite dish to your receiver.
- Access channels only available on the package you paid for.
- Contact Dstv Customer Care for help.
Now that you know what to do when your DStv channels are not showing, share your experience using the comment box below.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.