Before you can use DStv Now on your mobile phone, you must download and install the app on your device. You can do this but installing the app from either Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. You can download and install the DStv Now APK and start streaming live TV programs on your device for Android users.
This guide will show you how to download and install the DStv Now APK file and run it on your phone to stream live sports, news, and movies on your Android phone.
See also: DStv Decoder Repair Guide.
What You Need To Know Before Downloading DStv Now APK
The DStv Now APK is an Android package to stream live DStv channels for free.
You cannot run the APK file on any other device apart from Android phones and other devices that have the capacity to run APK files.
The best, safest, only official way of downloading and installing the DStv Now APK file is through the Google PlayStore.
You can also visit the DStv Africa official website and get the direct download link for the DStv Now app.
It is not available on Google uncertified devices so it is advisable to install the file on only certified devices.
Alternatively, you can download the APK file from other trusted file hosting websites like apkpure.com, softonic.com, apkmonk.com, apkmirror.com, apptoide.com, etc.
Check this: How To Pay DStv With Absa USSD Code.
How To Download DStv Now APK Both New & Old Version
Before Downloading and installing the DStv Now app on your Android phone or any other device, make sure the file is clean, authentic, and is the latest version.
It is always advisable never to install an APK app that is not approved by DStv.
Meaning, the best way to get the DStv Now APK file is by downloading the official app on Google PlayStore.
In that case, follow these simple steps to download the APK file from PlayStore:
1. Go to your phone app menu.
2. Open the Google PlayStore app.
3. Search for DStv Now app.
4. Check if it is the official app approved by Multichoice Africa.
5. Click on the install button to start the installation.
6. Wait patiently till it completes.
7. Finally, go to your phone file manager and check if the app is on the device.
That is exactly how to get the official DStv Now APK file from Google PlayStore.
Another guide: How To Pay DStv Via EFT.
Other Sources To Get The APK File For Certified & Uncertified Devices And Windows
Apart from the Google PlayStore, you can also download and file from other third party and file hosting websites.
Here is a list of websites you can get the application to stream live DStv programs:
- Apkpure: Here is the direct downloading link from apkpure.com.
- Uptodown: Here is the direct downloading link from uptodown.com
- Softonic: Check the Softonic download link here.
- Apkmonk: Get the latest version here.
- Apptoide: Install the latest version from apptoide using this link.
- Apkmirror: You can visit apkmirror for both the current and old versions of the DStv now apk app.
Please note that these websites are only for file hosting and sharing, and almost anyone can upload any APK files to the server.
It is therefore advisable to double-check any app you download on those sites.
Check this guide: How To Boot And Reboot Your Decoder.
How Do I Install DStv Now Latest Version On My Smartphone
You can easily install the app on your Android smartphone by just following the steps outlined in this guide.
- Go to PlayStore.
- Search for the DStv app.
- Click on the install button.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Finally, run the app and start watching DStv channels on your smartphone.
That is all you need to know about the DStv Now APK app.
Here is a list of other useful guides: