Are you a DStv subscriber in South Africa? Here is another with full details on what is DStv reconnection fee. Multichoice is the leading pay-tv giant in South Africa, offering pay-tv service to subscribers across the Africa continent for many years.
DStv offers pay-tv services on a prepaid basis, and once a customer fails to honor their subscription, their services will be disconnected.
However, in other Africa countries where multichoice operates, you will watch your DStv channels only when you have paid or have an active subscription on your account.
You can leave your decoder for as long as you want, and when you have paid, you can watch it.
Still, in South Africa, the parent country of Multichoice DStv subscribers is charged reconnection fees anytime they want to be reconnected after being disconnected.
Recommended article: How To Become A DStv Agent.
What Is Multichoice Reconnection Fee
The DStv reconnection fee is an amount of money subscribers pay to Multichoice to reconnect their accounts after a long period of being disconnected due to failure to pay their Multichoice subscription.
Therefore, you must be aware that if you are a DStv customer in SA, you should pay your subscription on time to avoid disconnection or penalty for late payment.
See also: DStv Nigeria WhatsApp Contact.
How Much Is The DStv Reconnection Fee
The amount of money subscribers are supposed to pay an amount to Multichoice depends on what DStv will propose, but usually, the DStv reconnection fee is R50.
That is why it is imperative to reach out to DStv customer care and request how much you must pay as a reconnection fee for your account to be activated again.
Read this too: How To Reset Dstv Account After Subscription.
How Long Does DStv Take To Disconnect
Each DStv subscription is valid for 30days, and once your 30 days period is over, your account will be disconnected.
In other words, immediately after your DStv subscription has expired, your account will be disconnected.
Recommended reading: DStv Ghana Customer Care.
What You Must Do To Avoid DStv Reconnection Fee
Below are the things you must do if you do not want to pay reconnection to DStv:
1. Pay your DStv subscription before your subscription expired.
2. You can pay your Multichoice subscription in advance for as much as 12 months, and you will not need to worry about the reconnection fee.
3. Always switch on your DStv decoder when paying your subscription.
4. Regularly check your DStv due date to know when to pay your subscription.
That is all we have for you about the DStv reconnection fee.
- Gotv Price – Find The Current Prices For All Gotv Decoders
- Spanish Copa Del Rey Match On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing Copa Del Rey Live Match On DSv
- Gotv Login – Simple Steps To Sign Into Gotv Account Online
- NBA On DStv Today – Watch All Live NBA Games On DStv 2021
- South Africa Premier League(PSL) on DStv Today – Watch PSL Macth Live On SuperSport
- How To Pay Gotv – Simple Steps To Make Gotv Payment
- US Major League Soccer(MLS) On DStv Today – Watch MLS Live Match On DStv
- Spanish La Liga On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing La Liga Live Match On DStv
- Borussia Dortmund Match On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing Dortmund Live Match On DStv
- Gotv App – How To Use It, Download & Install MyGotv App