Do you see an E16 error on your Gotv decoder? That is not a problem. In today’s guide, we shall show you how to clear the e16 error on Gotv.
Error codes occur on your TV screen anytime there is a problem with your account or decoder.
There are so many reasons you see error codes on your Gotv decoder, and each one of them points to why they appear on your screen.
For that reason, it is easier to clear any error that occurs on your screen while watching Gotv channels.
Sometimes it is very annoying when you are watching your favorite TV shows, and all of a sudden, you see an e16 error code on your screen.
However, the good news is that Multichoice has provided various means through which you can use to clear error code from Gotv decoder.
The service is called Gotv self-service, and as the name suggests, it gives you the urge to control your account without anyone’s help. You can clear error codes online via the MyGotv App and USSD Code.
We are here to show how to get rid of it, so let’s begin.
What Is E16 Error Code
An e16 error is a code that appears on your screen when there is an internal or external problem with your Gotv account.
Why Do I See E16 Error On My Gotv
Here are the reasons why the e16 error appears on your Gotv:
1. Maybe your Gotv subscription has expired.
2. Your account may have been suspended unintentionally.
3. There is a technical challenge with Gotv systems.
4. That channel may not be part of your package.
Those are the reason why the e16 error occurs on Gotv.
Ways To Clear E16 Error On Gotv
Below are the best ways you can use to clear e16 error on Gotv:
1. MyGotv App
2. Gotv USSD Code
3. SMS shortcode.
Requirements To Fix The Error Code Via MyGotv App
Below are the things you need to clear the e16 error code through the MyGotv App:
1. Surname on your Gotv account.
2. Mobile phone number linked to your Gotv account.
3. Gotv decoder IUC number
4. MyGotv App
6. Active internet connection.
Steps To Clear E16 Error On Gotv Via MyGotv App
To clear e16 error on Gotv, here are the basic steps to follow:
1. Open the MyGotv App on your smartphone.
2. Type the “Surname or Mobile phone number” on your Gotv account.
3. Enter your Gotv decoder “IUC number.”
4. Ensure you have entered the right Gotv login details.
5. Now, click on “Login” to sign into. your Gotv account on the app.
6. Once you are logged into your Gotv account, click “Fix Errors.”
7. Select “E16” and click on the fix now to send a command.
8. You will see “error has been cleared successfully.”
9. Instantly, pictures will start showing again on your screen.
That is how to clear the e16 error on Gotv.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.