For a couple of days now, we (DStvGuide) have started receiving emails from the thousands of readers on this blog about how many devices can use DStv Now. This was after we started publishing our series of guides on the DStv Now app.
After carefully perusing the issue, we realized many DStv customers are using the DStv Now to stream almost all the DStv channels.
Because it is totally free of charge, many users are connecting more devices without considering the limits.
As a result, we have dedicated this page to guide you on how many devices can use the DStv Now app.
See also: DStv USSD Code For Self-Service.
How Many Devices Can Use DStv Now
According to Multichoice Africa, you can use the DStv Now app on up to four (4) devices.
You can link your DStv account to a maximum of four devices.
This should be more than enough for a single account.
It means you can connect your DStv Now account to your tablets, computers (laptops and desktop computers with windows and iOS devices), smartphones (Android and Apple iPhones).
If you have other media players, you can also connect them to your DStv Now account.
Recommended reading: How To Use DStv Decoder In Another House.
How Many Devices Can You Watch DStv Now At The Same Time
DStv allows you to stream two (2) live TV channels simultaneously on your DStv Now account.
With that, you can either watch two Catch Up videos or two live TV channels at a time.
Also, you can watch one Catch Up video and another TV channel at the same time.
It is therefore prudent for you to properly manage the devices connected to your account.
While some subscribers are struggling to know how many devices can be added to the DStv Now account, others don’t even know how to register or add their first device.
We will actually show you how to do that in the next section for those who have challenges connecting your phone or PC to your account.
Related article: How To Fix DStv Error Codes.
How Do I Add A Device To DStv Now
If you want to add a device to your DStv Now account, then here is what you must do:
1. Go to the DStv website here.
2. You can also connect your device using the DStv Now app on either Google PlayStore or Apple App Store.
3. Click on the small “Sign Up” button on the page.
4. Enter your email and mobile number.
5. After that, you must create a password for the account.
6. Click on the “Create An Account” button to add your device.
After connecting your device(s), you can start watching live DStv programs on your phone or PC for free.
That is all you need to know about how many devices can use DStv Now.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
- How To Check Dstv Balance In Ghana – Multichoice Ghana Account Subscription
- How To Check Dstv Payment – Steps To Check Multichoice Subscription
- How To Check Your DStv Balance In Nigeria – View Your Balance And Activate
- How To Find DStv Customer Number – Follow This Guide To Find DStv Number
- Why Are Some Dstv Channels Not Working
- Which Banks Does Dstv Use In South Africa
- What To Do When You Reset Your Dstv Decoder
- What Is Yanga All About – Ultimate Guide To DStv Yanga
- What Is The Dstv Smart Card Number – Guide To DStv IUC Number
- What Is the Cheapest DStv Package – Here Is The Cheapest Package On DStv