Are you confused about how many digits are the Dstv account number? You are not alone in this situation. Often people ask me what the difference is between the Dstv account and Dstv customer number.
That is why we have dedicated this guide to give you full details about the Dstv account number.
Multichoice Africa is the leading pay-tv provider across the sub-Saharan region in Africa.
As a result, they have millions of customers across the continent.
Since they will have to identify each subscriber, they have assigned unique numbers to each customer, called Dstv customer numbers.
The Dstv customer number is a unique number assigned to each Dstv decoder, which is being used to identify the specific account on that decoder in their system.
That is why you must get your customer when making Dstv payments.
At first, when you buy a Dstv and an account is created for your decoder after you have bought it, you will be given your account number.
Now, it is no more as your smart card number and customer number does the same things as your Dtv account number.
What Is Multichoice Number
Your Dstv account number is eight digits given to you after a Dstv account has been created for your decoder.
Now you are no longer given that, but instead, you can find that in your Dstv account online as your Dstv customer number.
So, in short, your Dstv account number is the same as your Dstv Customer number, as they all have the same functions.
In some cases, you can use your smartcard number as your customer or account number.
However, all you need is your Dstv IUC or SMartcard number as it serves the same purpose as the account number.
How Many Digits Is The Dstv Account Number
The Dstv account number has eight digits, just like your Dstv customer number since they all do the same thing. Remember, each Dstv decoder has a unique account number. Now, Dstv has replaced the old account number with your Smartcard or IUC number. So in place of your account number, you can enter your smartcard or IUC number.
How Can I Get My Dstv Account Number
If you want to get your Dstv account number, it is very simple.
Once you are logged into your Dstv account, click on “My account.”
Your account details will be revealed, and your account number will display as a customer number. But you no longer need to worry, your Dstv account number is now the same as your Dstv Smartcard or IUC number.
You can write that on a piece of paper and use it where it is required.
That is all about the Dstv account number. We hope you can now find your Dstv account number.
- Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup On GOtv Today, Watch All Matches Live
- Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Matches Live On Showmax, Stream It All
- Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup On DStv Today, DStv World Cup Guide
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out