Are you a DStv customer? Maybe you want to update your account profile? Then here is an interesting article on how to change your DStv account details online.
It is important to periodically update your DStv account information to make sure that Multichoice can reach you or identify you easily.
When you have a DStv decoder, your account information denotes you are the owner of the receiver, so all notification from DStv on the account gets directly to you.
People always ask me how they can change update their details, and I give them a straight answer.
Yes, then it can be done within 2 minutes.
Changing details on your Multichoice account profile is just a breeze, but a few people always find it challenging to do that, hence this guide.
However, changing to your DStv account must ensure you are adding your current and valid information.
That is crucial because if you change your account information with outdated details, you might have challenges with DStv self-service.
It would also be best if you made sure any changes you make on your account have been done by yourself, as that will help you remember details on your account anytime you need it.
Now, let’s find out what you need to change your Multichoice Africa account information.
See also: Make DStv Subscription Using Mobile Money.
What You Need To Change Your DStv Account Details
Here are the requirements if you want to change information on your DStv account profile:
- Active internet connection on your computer or phone.
- Your DStv smart card or IUC number.
- The actual mobile phone number that is associated with your DStv account.
Related guide: How To Check Your DStv Account Balance.
Ways You Can Use To Update Your Account Information
There are two (2) main techniques you can use to change your information on your DStv account profile:
Below are methods you can use to change your DStv account details:
- You can change your information through your website on the DStv self-service online portal.
- Also, you can use the MyDStv app on your smartphone or device to amend your account details.
If you have all of the above-listed requirements, let us see how you can change your information.
Check also: How To Pay Multichoice Subscription Via The FNB App.
Steps ON How To Change Your DStv Account Details Online
The following are the steps you must follow if you want to change your DStv account details:
- Make sure you have an effective internet connection on your device.
- Open your web browser and visit the DStv official website here
- Change to your exact country at the top right corner of the site
- Click on “Login”.
- Enter your mobile phone number on your account or your surname.
- Key in your smart card number.
- Ensure you have entered the correct details.
- Now, click on “Login”.
- Aft your account has opened, click on “Edit details”.
- Now you can make changes to anything on your profile.
Now let see how you amend your details through the DStv app.
Article you may like: How To Top-Up Your Multichoice Account.
How To Change Your DStv Account Information Using MyDStv App
Below are there steps you must follow if you want to edit your account details on the MyDStv app:
1. Launch MyDStv app on your phone
2. Enter the surname on your account or mobile phone number you used to register.
3. Input your smart card number
4. Check if you have actually entered the right login details.
5. Next, click on the login
6. Once you are logged in, navigate, and click on “Edit My Details“.
7. Now you can make any changes you wish to your account.
That how you change your DStv account information using the MyDStv app.
Read this also: Guide To Play USB On DStv Decoder.
How to Change My Mobile Number On My DStv Account
The following are the procedures you can follow to change your mobile phone number on your DStv account:
- Open your browser and visit the DStv website.
- Navigate and select your country at the top right corner of the website.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your surname or phone number.
- Next, input your smart card or IUC number.
- Now, click on login.
- After you have successfully logged into your DStv account, navigate and click on “Edit details“.
- Select contact details
- Click on the DStv edit icon that looks like a pen.
- Clear the old phone number and enter the new one wish to replace it with.
- After that, click on “Save“.
- Now you have changed your mobile number on your DStv account successfully.
That is how simple you can replace your mobile phone number on your DStv profile.
What Can I Change On My Profile
You can change your email address, telephone number, and many more on your DStv account.
Related article: How To Activate Your DStv Subscription.
How Do I Get My DStv Account Details
If you want to get your DStv account details, you have to log into your account using the surname or mobile phone number on your account and smart card or IUC number.
Once you are logged in to your DStv account, click on Edit details and your full account information will display.
- How To Buy Gotv Subscription Online, Pay Your TV Package Online
- How To Block Gotv Channels Using Parental Control Guide (PG)
- How To Activate Gotv USB Port, Use Pendrive On Gotv Decoder
- How To Become A Gotv Agent, steps To Apply For Gotv Dealership
- How To Connect Gotv, Simple Steps To Fix Gotv Decoder To Tv
- How To Bring Back Lost Gotv Channels, Rescan Your Gotv Decoder
- How To Assemble Gotv Antenna , Basic Steps To Install Gotv Antenna
- How To Boost Gotv Signal Strength, Steps To Increase Gotv Signal
- How To Borrow Gotv Subscription – Find The Details Here
- How To Recharge Gotv With Fidelity Bank, Pay TV Bills Via USSD Code