Are you a DStv customer in Ghana? Here in this guide, we will discuss how to check your DStv account balance in Ghana. As a subscriber in Ghana, you must check your DStv subscription frequently to know how much funds you have left in your account and your amount due to pay.
Sometimes, you pay more than the due amount of your subscription, and when that happens, you are left with the remaining in your DStv account.
It makes it very easy to pay for your subscription when you have enough balance that requires a little top-up.
In Ghana, there are many ways you can use to view your DStv account, and that is what exactly we are going to show you.
You will know the easiest way to know your Multichoice account balance in Ghana in a few steps.
Let’s see the methods you can use for checking your subscription balance.
Recommended reading: How To Reboot Your Decoder.
Ways You Can Use To Check Your DStv Account Balance In Ghana
Below are the easiest ways you can use to check your DStv account balance:
- Using the Multichoice Ghana USSD Code
- MyDStv App
- The Self-service online portal
- Multichoice Ghana WhatsApp
Those are the ways you can view your DStv account balance in Ghana.
Requirements To View Your Multichoice Subscription In Ghana
If you want to know your Multichoice account balance in Ghana, below are the things you need:
- MyDStv App
- Surname on your account
- Your decoder smart card number
Suppose you have the requirements above. Let’s see how you can check your subscription.
Related article: How To Fix DStv Error Code Online.
How To Check Your DStv Account Balance Via MyDStv App In Ghana
To successfully check your DStv account balance in Ghana, follow these steps:
1. Kindly install the MyDStv app on your phone from the play store or the Appstore.
2. Next, start the app on your phone.
3. Enter the right login details of your account.
4. Sign in to your Multichoice account through the app.
5. Now, once you have successfully signed in to your Multichoice account, you can navigate your dashboard to “My Account” and view your balance.
That is how to check your DStv account balance with the MyDStv app in Ghana.
- How To Buy Gotv Subscription Online, Pay Your TV Package Online
- How To Block Gotv Channels Using Parental Control Guide (PG)
- How To Activate Gotv USB Port, Use Pendrive On Gotv Decoder
- How To Become A Gotv Agent, steps To Apply For Gotv Dealership
- How To Connect Gotv, Simple Steps To Fix Gotv Decoder To Tv
- How To Bring Back Lost Gotv Channels, Rescan Your Gotv Decoder
- How To Assemble Gotv Antenna , Basic Steps To Install Gotv Antenna
- How To Boost Gotv Signal Strength, Steps To Increase Gotv Signal
- How To Borrow Gotv Subscription – Find The Details Here
- How To Recharge Gotv With Fidelity Bank, Pay TV Bills Via USSD Code