Are you a DStv customer in Ghana? Here in this guide, we will discuss how to check your DStv account balance in Ghana. As a subscriber in Ghana, you must check your DStv subscription frequently to know how much funds you have left in your account and your amount due to pay.
Sometimes, you pay more than the due amount of your subscription, and when that happens, you are left with the remaining in your DStv account.
It makes it very easy to pay for your subscription when you have enough balance that requires a little top-up.
In Ghana, there are many ways you can use to view your DStv account, and that is what exactly we are going to show you.
You will know the easiest way to know your Multichoice account balance in Ghana in a few steps.
Let’s see the methods you can use for checking your subscription balance.
Recommended reading: How To Reboot Your Decoder.
Ways You Can Use To Check Your DStv Account Balance In Ghana
Below are the easiest ways you can use to check your DStv account balance:
- Using the Multichoice Ghana USSD Code
- MyDStv App
- The Self-service online portal
- Multichoice Ghana WhatsApp
Those are the ways you can view your DStv account balance in Ghana.
See also: How To Make Subscription With Standard Bank App.
Requirements To View Your Multichoice Subscription In Ghana
If you want to know your Multichoice account balance in Ghana, below are the things you need:
- MyDStv App
- Surname on your account
- Your decoder smart card number
Suppose you have the requirements above. Let’s see how you can check your subscription.
Related article: How To Fix DStv Error Code Online.
How To Check Your DStv Account Balance Via MyDStv App In Ghana
To successfully check your DStv account balance in Ghana, follow these steps:
1. Kindly install the MyDStv app on your phone from the play store or the Appstore.
2. Next, start the app on your phone.
3. Enter the right login details of your account.
4. Sign in to your Multichoice account through the app.
5. Now, once you have successfully signed in to your Multichoice account, you can navigate your dashboard to “My Account” and view your balance.
That is how to check your DStv account balance with the MyDStv app in Ghana.
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.