Do you want to check your DStv Nigeria account balance? Here is a very thrilling guide on how to check your DStv account balance in Nigeria via SMS.
More often, your account expires without notice, and when that happens, you become very frustrated. You will undoubtedly agree with me if you have experienced such before.
With this DStv balance enquiry guide, we will make things very easy for you.
It is important to check your DStv subscription due date or account balance regularly so you do miss out on paying your DStv on time.
One way to avoid disconnection of your DStv account is to pay your Multichoice subscription before your subscription due date.
In that case, your account remains active, and you can continue to watch your favorite tv programs all day.
There are so many ways to know your DStv account balance, but the more common way to do it is through the DStv Nigeria SMS shortcode.
So let’s find out what you need to check your subscription balance via SMS.
See also: How Many Devices can DStv Now Use.
Requirements To Check Your DStv Nigeria Account Balance Using SMS
To check the DStv Nigeria account balance via SMS, here are the things you need:
1. DStv Smartcard or IUC number.
2. A good Cell phone with an active sim card
3. Airtime enough to send a text.
Those are the things you require to check your Multichoice account using the SMS shortcode in Nigeria.
Related guide: How Long Does DStv Payment Take to Reflect.
Steps To Check Your DStv Nigeria Subscription Account Balance On Your Phone Via SMS
Follow these basic steps to check your DStv Nigeria account balance using the SMS shortcode:
1. Open the text massaging app on your mobile phone.
2. Go to create a new message
3. Type “BAL” and leave a space.
4. Enter your DStv smart card or IUC number.
5. Send it as a text message to DStv Nigeria SMS shortcode 30333.
6. Immediately, you will receive an SMS from DStv with the date your account will expire.
That is how to check your Multichoice account balance via SMS.
Check this also: GOtv SuperSport Select 1 Channel Schedule Guide.
How Long Does It Take To Check Your Multichoice Subscription Account Balance Via Message
Checking your DStv account subscription using SMS is instant, and once you send you a command, you will receive a reply instantly from Multichoice Africa with your DStv due date.
So, you will know when your account will expire.
That is all you need to know about checking your DStv Nigeria account balance.
Check the list of our latest guides below:
- How To Fix E017 Error On Gotv – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Upgrade From Gotv Plus To Gotv Max Package
- Which Countries Has Gotv – Full List Of Countries With Gotv Coverage
- How To Pay GOtv Kenya Via Equitel – Follow These Simple Steps
- GOtv Football Schedule – Check Daily GOtv Football Live Matches Guide
- GOtv First Time Installation – Antenna Installation, Scanning Channels, & GOtv Decoder Activation
- Gotv Offers – Complete Guide About Gotv Promotions
- DStv Nigeria Premium Package – See The List Of Channels, Cost, & Subscription Price
- DStv Nigeria Confam Package – Check List Of Channels On Dstv Nigeria Family & Subscription Price
- DStv Ghana Premium Package – See Full Channel List, Subscription Price & Payment Mode