Before you can watch your Gotv decoder, you must connect it to your tv set and ensure you are receiving live pictures.
Usually, you need the help of an accredited Gotv installer to help you connect your decoder.
Still, sometimes you can do some little thing on your own, and connecting the Gotv decoder requires no technical knowledge.
So in this guide, we will show you how to connect the Gotv decoder, including requirements to set up and a step-by-step procedure to set up the Gotv decoder.
Setting up your Gotv decoder is very necessary as it is the basic part of the first-time installation process.
For the installation setup, you need an accredited installer for installation setup.
Still, you can do it yourself with the basic skill set, especially when you only need to connect the box.
So let’s see how to make that happen.
Requirements To Connect Gotv Decoder
Below are the things you need to fix Gotv to Tv:
1. Gotv decoder
2. Video phono cable
3. HDMI cable for Gotv HD decoder.
4. Tv set
5. Gotv power cable
6. Gotv remote.
7. Electric power source.
Those are the things you need to fix Gotv decoder
Steps To Connect Gotv Decoder
To connect a Gotv decoder, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Gotv power cable to the back of the decoder.
2. Next, connect the video phone cable to the decoder’s back, matching the colors like red, yellow bad white. You can connect an HDMI cable if you have the HD decoder.
3. Now, connect your phone video or HDMI cable to the back of your tv set.
4. Plug your decoder into a power source and switch it on and switch on your tv too.
5. Press the source button on your TV remote and select “AV” or “HDMI.”
6. Wait to see your Gotv displays on your TV screen, and you are good to go.
That is how to fix the Gotv decoder.
Does Gotv Have HDMI
Yes, the new Gotv decoder uses an HDMI cable, and you can connect it to a plasma or LED TV. With the Gotv HD decoder, you will have access to high-resolution pictures.