Again, we welcome you to another fascinating guide on how to pay your DStv in South Africa Standard bank USSD Code.
As we have seen in our previous DStv guides, many banks offer USSD payment for their clients, making it very simple for a subscriber of DStv in South Africa to subscribe to their accounts with much flexibility.
However, in South Africa, Multichoice has various approved banks that carry out DStv payment, and the Standard bank is one of them. Therefore, there is no need to bother about how to pay your DStv if you are a Standard bank client.
The most interesting thing is that paying your DStv in South Africa via the Standard bank USSD is instant, and once Multichoice receives your payment, your account is reconnected instantly.
See also: Why Are Some DStv Channels Not Showing.
What Is The Standard Bank USSD Code For Making DStv Payment In South Africa
The Standard Bank South Africa USSD Code for making DStv payment is *120*2345#. It is available to only Standard Bank customers in South Africa.
Therefore, if you want to make payment via the Standard bank South Africa USSD short code, you should have a bank account with them.
Making payment via the Standard Bank USSD in South Africa is very flexible and instant.
Recommended reading: DStv Now Registration Guide.
Requirement To Pay DStv Via Standard Bank
Below are the things you need to pay for your DStv subscription via Standard Bank USSD Code in South Africa:
- Your DStv smartcard or IUC number.
- Mobile phone number registered with Standard Bank in South Africa.
- Standard Bank account with enough funds to pay your subscription.
- Cell phone.
Now let’s see how you can pay.
Related article: SuperSport Select 2 Channel Schedule TV Guide.
Steps To Pay DStv In South Africa Via Standard Bank USSD Code
To successfully pay your DStv via Standard Bank USSD Code in South Africa, follow these steps:
1. Kindly dial *120*2345# on your mobile phone number registered with Standard Bank
2. Choose option 1 for login/register.
3. Enter your Standard Bank customer select PIN.
4. Again, key 2 for payment and transfer and press send.
5. Next, choose option 6 for “Pay My Bills.”
6. Reply with 1 to pay your bill
7. Next, enter 1 for DStv subscriptions.
8. Again, enter 2 for other amounts.
9. Kindly enter the amount you want to pay (Your DStv subscription fee)
10. You can enter your smart card number as a reference for your payment.
11. Select the account you want to may your payment with.
12. Now, enter 1 and press send to confirm your DStv payment.
That is how you can cay your DStv in South Africa using the Standard Bank USSD Code.
For the latest guides, check the list below:
- Gotv Price – Find The Current Prices For All Gotv Decoders
- Spanish Copa Del Rey Match On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing Copa Del Rey Live Match On DSv
- Gotv Login – Simple Steps To Sign Into Gotv Account Online
- NBA On DStv Today – Watch All Live NBA Games On DStv 2021
- South Africa Premier League(PSL) on DStv Today – Watch PSL Macth Live On SuperSport
- How To Pay Gotv – Simple Steps To Make Gotv Payment
- US Major League Soccer(MLS) On DStv Today – Watch MLS Live Match On DStv
- Spanish La Liga On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing La Liga Live Match On DStv
- Borussia Dortmund Match On DStv Today – Find Channel Showing Dortmund Live Match On DStv
- Gotv App – How To Use It, Download & Install MyGotv App