We welcome you to another interesting guide on how to pay your DStv with the Standard Bank app. We shall also discuss with you the requirements to pay your DStv subscription via the app.
Standard Bank offers electronic payments with its internet banking services, USSD code, and cell phone banking services.
Making payments with the Standard Bank app is instant, making payments with the bank is very flexible.
However, every customer that has internet banking services can make payments using their app.
If you have a bank account with Standard Bank, you are eligible to register for internet banking services, and before you can use the internet banking services, you can make payment via their android app.
It is thrilling to know that you can have the app on both the google play store and Apple AppStore.
Now, let’s see what you need to before you can make your DStv payment through Standard bank.
See also: DStv Nigeria Premium Package Channel List.
Requirements To Make Your Subscription Via The App
Here are the things you need to pay for a DStv subscription via the Standard Bank app:
- Standard Bank account
- Internet banking account
- The app
- Active internet connection
Those are the things you need to spay your DStv with the Standard Bank app.
Now find out below how you can make your multichoice subscription with the app.
Recommended reading: How To Check DStv Account Balance.
Steps To Pay Your DStv With Standard Bank App
Below are the correct steps to follow if you want to pay your DStv with the Standard Bank app:
1. Make sure your DStv decoder is switched on.
2. Go to the play store or AppStore and install the standard bank app on your smartphone.
3. Make sure you have an active internet connection on your phone
4. Launch the app on your phone.
5. Enter your username and password.
6. Sing into the Standard Bank app.
7. Once you are logged in, select “Transact.”
8. Choose “Pay people.”
9. Add “Multichoice” as a beneficiary or select Multichoice from the list of existing beneficiaries.
10. Now, select the bank account number you want to pay from.
11. Next, enter the amount you want to pay (DStv subscription price)
12. Now, swipe the button behind immediate payment to your right.
13. Now, confirm your payment to complete paying your subscription.
That is how you can pay for your DStv subscription with the app on your phone.
Related guide: Multichoice Ghana Compact Plus Channel List.
Can I Pay My DStv Subscription Via Standard Bank App
Yes, you can pay for your DStv subscription in South Africa using the Standard Bank app at any time.
You must be aware that if you are not a registered Standard Bank internet banking client, you can not may payment through the mobile application.
As you may be aware, there are many options for making your subscription, and using the app is only one of them.
Also, this method of renewing your Multichoice account is not limited to a particular country.
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How