Do you have a friend in Zimbabwe? Maybe you are outside Zimbabwe, and your family lives there, then here is another DStv guide with the right procedures to pay DStv for someone in Zimbabwe. That is all this article is about: how to pay DStv Zimbabwe in South Africa.
Often people ask me can I pay DStv for someone in Zimbabwe? Yes, Multichoice allows you to pay DStv for your friend and family outside of your region.
Even though it is possible to subscribe for someone, some selected countries do that.
But paying for a Zim DStv account in RSA is possible, as Multichoice allows some selected pay points to make payment for Zimbwean DStv customers.
A few days ago, I had a message from one of our regular readers in the South, asking how to pay Zim DStv in South Africa.
That is why we have devoted this page to give you the full procedure to pay for someone in Zimbabwe. So, if you are ready, let see where you can pay Zim DStv accounts in SA.
See also: DStv Now Registration Guide.
Table of Contents
Where Can I Pay DStv Zimbabwe in South Africa
If you want to pay DStv Zim accounts in South Africa, below are some of the select vendors you can pay from:
3. Pick N Pay
4. Shops with Kazang.
Now, let’s see what you need to pay Zim accounts in SA.
Recommended guide: How Long Does It Take For DStv Subscription To Reflect?
Requirements To Make Your Subscription From South Africa
Before you can pay DStv for someone in Zimbabwe, here are the things you need:
- The Smartcard or IUC number of the DStv Zimbabwe.
- The package you are paying for.
- Enough money to pay for the exact package you are paying for.
Those are the basic thing you will need to make or renew your subscription outside the country.
Related article: SuperSport Select 1 Channel Schedule Guide.
Which Currency Is Accepted To Pay DStv Zimbabwe In South Africa
When paying a DStv subscription for someone in Zimbabwe from South Africa, you can pay in Dollars or South African Rands.
Remember also it will be best to pay the pay bill point with physical cash enough to cater to the subscription fee.
Now, let see how you can pay for Zim accounts in SA.
Check this also: SABC 2 Channel Schedule For Today.
Steps To Pay DStv For Someone In Zimbabwe
To successfully pay DStv for Someone in Zimbabwe, here are the basic steps to follow:
1. Write on paper the Smartcard or IUC number of the DStv Zimbabwe account.
2. Make sure you have sufficient money for the subscription fee.
3. Know the actual package you are paying for.
4. Walk to any Shoprite, Pick n pay, checkers, or Store with Kazang.
5. Visit the pay point(Kazang), Markets payment(Shoprite), and TILL(Pick n Pay) in the store.
6. Request to pay DStv for the Zimbabwe account.
7. The cashier will add the country prefix code 11687 to your DStv Smartcard number.
8. Now, you will be told the exact amount you must pay in dollars.
9. Pay the exact amount requested by the cashier and complete your DStv Zimbabwe payment.
10. Once the payment is completed, make sure you take a receipt of your payment.
That is how you can pay DStv for someone in Zimbabwe.
If you want to read our latest guides then check the list below:
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.