Here is another vital guide about how to reboot your DStv decoder. We have put together all details on how you can switch on your Multichoice decoder.
Usually, one of the best ways to resolve issues with your account is to reboot your receiver, as it will start the receiver all over again.
Like any other satellite decoder, the receiver is different and operates just like your phone to give the right attention to function properly.
Before we can proceed, let find out what it means to reboot.
Recommended reading: DStv Nigeria Confam Package Channels & Prices.
What Is The Meaning Of Rebooting A Satellite Digi-Box
Rebooting is the process of switching off and on a device at the same time. So, rebooting your DStv decoder is the procedure in which you switch off your digi-box and power it on at the same time.
In other words, the moment you switch of your decoder, you power it on again.
In the same way, another term for rebooting your decoder is called restart.
So if you want to restart your receiver, you must switch it off and power it on at the same time.
Now let see how you can reboot or restart your DStv.
See also: DStv Now Login Guide.
Requirements To Restart Your Multichoice Receiver
Before you can reboot your DStv decoder, here are the things you need:
- DStv decoder
- Your Multichoice remote
- Television set
Those are the things you need to restart your DStv decoder.
Related article: Multichoice Kenya Compact Plus Package Channels & Prices.
Ways You Can Restart Your Decoder
You can use two ways to reboot your DStv decoder, namely: Hard reboot and soft reboot.
See this: Multichoice Parental Control Guide (PG).
Steps To Hard Reboot Your DStv Decoder
If you want Hard reboot your decoder, follow these process:
1. Make sure your Multichoice receiver is switched on before you can reboot.
2. Switch off the power of your DStv directly on the wall or from the electric socket.
3. Remove your decoder power cable from the socket.
4. Wait for about 10 minutes.
5. Plug in your decoder’s power cable and switch it on again.
That is how you can Hard reboot your DStv decoder.
Another guide: DStv Botswana Premium Bouquet.
Steps To Soft Reboot Your Multichoice Decoder
Follow the process below to soft reboot your DStv decoder:
1. Your decoder must be on before you can soft reboot it.
2. Press the power button on your DStv remote to switch your receiver on standby.
3. Now, switch off the power of your decoder from the wall and switch it on again.
4. Your decoder will be power on and switched to standby.
5. Now, press on your DStv remote to switch on your receiver.
That is how you can reboot your DStv decoder successfully.
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.