Are you a Gotv customer in Nigeria? Here is a simple guide with full details on how to recharge Gotv Nigeria with Access Bank.
Gotv subscription has now become easier to pay, and whereas there are many payment options you can use, you don’t need anyone’s help to subscribe to your account.
Access Bank plc offers its customers reliable and secured banking transaction services, including bill payments, airtime top-up, money transfer, and many more.
All of these services are available to every Access bank account holder, and you only require to sign up for the service, and you are good to go.
However, payment with Access Bank Nigeria can be done online via the mobile banking app or internet banking platform and offline via the mobile banking USSD code.
This guide shows you how to pay your Gotv account with the Access Bank app and USSD code, so read carefully and follow each step precisely.
Ways To Pay Gotv Subscription With Your Bank Account
Here are the easy you can use to pay your Gotv subscription in Nigeria using Access bank:
1. Access Bank App
2. Access bank Internet Banking
3. Access Mobile bank banking.
Those are the right easy you can subscribe to Gotv through Access bank.
Requirements To Pay Gotv Nigeria Using Access Bank USSD Code
Below are the things you need to recharge Gotv Nigeria using Access bank USSD Code:
1. Gotv IUC number
2. Gotv package you want to subscribe to.
3. Access Bank Mobile Bank PIN
4. Mobile phone.
5. Mobile number registered with Access bank mobile banking.
6. Access bank USSD code *903#.
Those are the things you need to Pay Gotv bills with Access bank in Nigeria.
Steps To Recharge Gotv Nigeria With Access Bank
To successfully recharge Gotv Nigeria with Access bank, follow the basic steps below:
1. Dial *903# and your Mobile phone number registered with Access bank mobile banking.
2. Enter “3” for bill payment options and press send.
3. Choose Gotv from the list bill payment options.
4. Input your Gotv IUC number
5. Select the package you want to subscribe to
6. Next, enter the amount
7. Now, enter your Authentication PIN and pay.
8. Instantly, your account will be debited to recharge your Gotv account.
9. Once payment is successful. You will receive a notification with payment details.
That is how to recharge Gotv through Access bank in Nigeria.