If you find yourself reading this guide, you are either seeking how to recharge Gotv with Fidelity Bank or need the Fidelity Bank Gotv recharge code.
You have come to the best place, and in this guide, we shall show you how to pay Gotv on your phone using the Fidelity Bank transfer code.
Gotv is a pay-TV service, and it comes with many packages with a different subscription fee.
Each subscription is valid for 30days, after which you must pay to keep watching the channels.
However, the payment process has been a challenge as people usually rely on paying Gotv via an agent store.
So what happens when your account expired in the middle of the night while you watch your favorite movie?
Yes, that actually is why we are here to show you how you can subscribe using the Fidelity Bank USSD code, and with that, you can recharge your Gotv at any time.
If you are ready, let’s begin.
What Is The Fidelity Bank USSD Code For Paying Gotv
The Fidelity Bank transfer code for paying bills is *770#.
It is available to all Fidelity Bank customers, and before you can use it, you must register for mobile banking or Fidelity Bank 770 banking service.
What Is Gotv Bill Payment Code For Fidelity Bank
The Gotv code bill payment for Fidelity Bank is 1088.
You need to enter it to indicate you are paying for Gotv anytime you are making a subscription through Fidelity Bank in Nigeria.
Requirements For Paying TV Subscription Using Fidelity USSD Transfer Code
Below are the things you need to subscribe to Gotv through Fidelity Bank USSD Code:
1. Gotv decoder IUC number
2. Gotv Fidelity bill payment code 1088.
3. Amount for the package you are paying for.
4. Mobile phone number registered for Fidelity Bank USSD Mobile banking.
Those are the things needed for paying Gotv through Fidelity Bank.
Steps To Recharge Gotv With Fidelity Bank
To successfully recharge Gotv with Fidelity Bank, here are the basic steps to follow:
1. On your mobile phone number registered with Fidelity Bank, one the phone call pad and enter *770*
2. Next, enter the Gotv Fidelity Bank code 1088 and add a star(*).
3. Input the “Gotv IUC number” and add a star(*).
4. Now, enter the exact amount of the Gotv package you are paying for and add has(#).
5. The whole string will look like this: *770*Gotv Code*IUC number*Amount#.
6. Now press send to pay your Gotv.
7. Once payment is done, you will receive a notification through SMS confirming your payment.
That is how to recharge Gotv with Fidelity Bank in Nigeria.