Do you want to know how to recharge your GOtv with FirstBank account in Nigeria? Read this guide.
Firstbank Nigeria bill payment option is very fast and reliable.
It can be used to pay all your bills, including electricity, water, tv bills, airtime top-up, and many more.
Our primary objective is to share with you how to recharge Gotv with Firstbank in Nigeria in today’s guide.
Therefore if you are a Firstbank account holder, there is no need to visit any Gotv outlet to pay your subscription, as you can do that with the Firstbank USSD code on your phone.
However, paying Gotv on the phone has become effortless, and you don’t need to worry when your Gotv will expire as you can pay at any time instantly.
Let see how you can perform the recharge process.
Requirements To Pay Your Subsciption With First Bank Account
Below are thing you need to subscribe to Gotv with Firstbank Nigeria:
1. Gotv IUC number
2. Enough money to in your Firstbank account.
3. Mobile phone number registered for Firstbnak mobile banking.
4. Mobile bank authentication PIN.
6. Firstbank USSD transfer code.
Those are the things you need to pay Gotv using Firstbank USSD code.
Steps To Recharge Gotv Nigeria With Firstbank USSD Code
To successfully recharge Gotv with Firstbank USSD Code, here are the steps to follow:
1. Kindly Firstbank USSD code *894# on your mobile phone number registered with Firstbank.
2. Next, select “Pay bills” from the prompt.
3. Choose “Gotv.”
4. Enter the exact amount of the bouquet you want to pay.
5. Select the package you are paying for.
6. Next, enter your Gotv IUC number
7. Ensure you have entered the code IUC number and press send.
8. Now, enter your Authentication PIN to complete your Gotv payment with Firstbank.
That is how to recharge Gotv using Firstbank.
Also, here is another way you can easily pay for your Gotv subscription with Firstbank.
Dial the First bank USSCD code, followed by the amount, and the Gotv IUC number, then press send. Here is how it will look like *894*Amount*Gotv IUC number#.
Example *894* 3500*7021334456#.With FirstBank
How Long Does It Take To Recharge Gotv With Firstbank
With Firstbank Nigeria, you can pay for your Gotv subscription within 5 minutes.
Once your subscription is completed, your account will be reconnected instantly.
That is how to recharge your GOtv subscription with your FirstBank account in Nigeria.