Here is another interesting guide for all Dstv subscribers in Namibia. We will give you the right procedure on how to reset your Dstv account in Namibia after payment.
Sometimes you pay your Dstv, but your subscription is still disconnected. When that happens, you can reset your account to reactivate your account.
But how do you reset your Dstv Namibia account? That is what we are about to share with you. So stay tuned and read carefully.
One of the key things that help you avoid issues with your Dstv account after making the payment is that you must make sure your Dstv decoder is switched on before making payments.
That is because anytime your payment reflects in your Dstv account, the system automatically sends a command to reconnect your account.
However, if your decoder is switched off during that, your service will still be deactivated, and you may require to reset it before working again.
Recommended reading: How To Activate DStv Account After Payment.
What Do I Need To Reset My Dstv Namibia After Payment
Below are the things you need to activate your Dstv Namibia account after payment:
- A cell phone that can send a text message.
- Sim card with enough airtime to send a text.
- Dstv Smart card or IUC number.
Suppose you have all the requirements above. Let find out how to reset your account.
Check also: How To Pay DStv Via Nedbank South Africa USSD Code.
Steps To Reset Your Dstv After Payment In Namibia
To successfully reset your Dstv Namibia after payment, follow these simple steps:
1. Switch on your Dstv decoder.
2. Use your Dstv remote to switch the channel to Supersports Blitz.
3. Now, open the text message app on your phone.
4. Type Reset
5. Leave a space and enter your Dstv Namibia Smart card number.
6. Send the message as SMS to 3788.
7. Wait for a few minutes, and your account will be reconnected.
That is how to reset your Dstv after payment in Namibia.
Another guide: How To Pay DStv Using FNB USSD Code.
What To Do If My Dstv Account Is Not Working After Reset
If your Dstv account is not working after payment even through SMS reset, you must contact the Dstv customer care for assistance.
Make sure you have your Dstv smart card or IUC number with you before you call them.
- How To Check Dstv Balance In Ghana – Multichoice Ghana Account Subscription
- How To Check Dstv Payment – Steps To Check Multichoice Subscription
- How To Check Your DStv Balance In Nigeria – View Your Balance And Activate
- How To Find DStv Customer Number – Follow This Guide To Find DStv Number
- Why Are Some Dstv Channels Not Working
- Which Banks Does Dstv Use In South Africa
- What To Do When You Reset Your Dstv Decoder
- What Is Yanga All About – Ultimate Guide To DStv Yanga
- What Is The Dstv Smart Card Number – Guide To DStv IUC Number
- What Is the Cheapest DStv Package – Here Is The Cheapest Package On DStv