Are you an FNB client in South Africa? Here is another interesting DStv guide on how to pay your DStv with FNB Cellphone banking in South Africa. We shall give you all the guidelines you must follow to recharge your DStv South Africa via FNB USSD mobile banking.
In SA, paying your Multichoice monthly subscriptions is nothing difficult to do, as there are so many options to pay for your DStv in RSA.
However, as I said earlier, we have dedicated to this page to help you fully details how you can recharge DStv in South Africa using FNB Cellphone banking.
So lets us begin quickly.
What Is The FNB Cellphone Banking Code For Paying DStv In South Africa
The FNB USSD Banking code for paying DStv in South Africa is *120*321#.
You can only access the Cellphone banking code if you are a customer.
So, you must register for FNB mobile banking service before you can access their service.
Related guide: How To Make Multichoice Subscription Using Capitec Bank App.
Requirements To Pay DStv In South Africa Via FNB Cellphone Banking
Before you can recharge DStv in South Africa through Cellphone banking, below are the things you need:
- Mobile phone number registered with FNB Bank South Africa.
- A Cellphone.
- Your DStv Smartcard or IUC number.
Those are the right things you need to pay for your DStv with FNB Cellphone banking.
Now, let’s find out how you can make your payment with Cellphone banking.
Recommended reading: Pay Your Subscription Using GT Bank USSD Transfer Code.
Steps To Pay DStv In South Africa Via FNB Cellphone Banking
To successfully pay DStv through First National Bank mobile Banking in South Africa, here are the steps to follow:
1. Make sure your DStv is powered on.
2. Use your DStv remote and switch your channel to Supersports Blitz.
3. Now, dial *120*321# on your mobile phone number registered with FNB Bank South Africa.
4. Choose a login.
5. Select Prepaid.
6. Again, choose Pay TV.
7. Select DStv to continue your payment.
8. Follow the prompt on your phone screen to complete your DStv payment with the FNB Cellphone banking.
Once your payment has been completed, you must wait for your account to be reconnected for a few minutes.
That is how you make DStv payment via FNB Cellphone banking.
Check this also: ROK TV Channel Schedule Guide.
How Long Does It Take For My DStv Account To Be Reconnected After Paying With Cellphone Banking
Paying your DStv with FNB Cellphone banking is instant, and once your payment is completed, your account will be reconnected immediately.
One thing you must do to avoid issues after payment is that your DStv must be on before making payment.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
- DStv Botswana Family Package – Subscription Price, Payment Method & Channel List
- DStv Kenya Access Package – See Channel List & Prices On Access Bouquet
- DStv Ghana Access Package – Channel List & Access bouquet Subscription Price
- DStv South Africa Compact Package – List Of Channels For Compact Package 2021
- Dstv South Africa Self-Service Number – Official Self Service Contact For South Africa
- How To Create And Activate DStv Account – Follow These Steps
- Guide To Watch Dstv Without Dish – Follow These Steps To Watch Dstv Without Dish
- Full Guide To Use Dstv Smartcard In Another Decoder: Follow These Steps
- M-Net Movies 3 Channel Schedule Guide On DStv Today/Tonight
- DStv South Africa Access Package – Check Access SA Bouquet Cost, Payment, & Channel List