Every Dstv customer automatically has an account online, which you must use to manage your subscription. In this Dstv guide, we shall give you full details on how to manage your Dstv account.
Accessing your Multichoice account keep getting more and more flexible as Multichoice Africa continues to provide different options through which you can manage your account.
It is thrilling to know that you can view your account balance, change your details, clear error codes all in your account, and it takes effect instantly.
Before we can continue, let us see the meaning of the Dstv account.
What Is DStv Account
Dstv account is a unique account that Multichoice creates for each Dstv customer after purchasing and activating their Dstv decoder. Anytime you buy a new Dstv decoder, you must provide your full name, mobile phone number, and smart card number to be used to create your Dstv account.
How Can I Create A Dstv Account
You can not create a Dstv account without a decoder. Therefore before you can create an account, you must buy a Dstv decoder.
Since Multichoice does not allow customers to create accounts independently, you must contact the Dstv customer care for activation.
Now let’s see what you need to manage your account.
Raed This Too: How To Pay Dstv Subscription In Ghana Using Vodafone Cash
Requirements To Manage Your Dstv Account
Below are the things you need to control your Dstv account successfully:
1. Dstv smart card number
2. Surname son your Dstv account.
3. The mobile phone number linked to your Dstv account.
4. Any devices that have internet access.
5. MyDstv App
Those are the things you need to access your Dstv account.
Ways You Can Control Your Dstv Account
The following are the ways you can use to manage your Dstv account:
1. MyDstv App
3. Dstv USSD Code
4. The Dstv Self service online portal.
Now let’s see how you can easily manage your account online.
Suppose you have installed the MyDstv app on your phone lets see how you can access and mange your account.
Read This Also: How to change Dstv Account details
How Do I Manage My Dstv Account
To successfully manage your Dstv account, follow these steps:
1. Start the MyDstv app on your smartphone.
2. Enter your Dstv account login details and sign in.
3. Once you are logged into your Dstv account, you can control your Dstv account, including clear error codes, check your Dstv payment, view your subscription due date, check your account balance, and many more. Also, you can change your Dstv package, edit your account details and more.
That is how you can control your Dstv account online.
Remember, you can also use the Dstv USSD code and the self-service portal to manage your Dstv account.