What Is Cookies?
Cookies, in simple terms, are pieces of information sent to your web browser by the website you visit. This file is stored in your web browser, and it allows a third-party to make your next visit more comfortable by recognizing you upon your next visit.
When you access Dstvguide.com, we may store several cookie files in your web browser.
We use these cookies and other similar technologies to study and analyze your behavior and collect additional relevant information about the users.
This is done to enhance your experience on the website.
What do we use the cookies for
At DstvGuide, we use the following cookies:
Analytics cookies – To track the functionality and the use of our website.
Necessary cookies – These cookies are vital to enable you to use some features of our website.
Advertising cookies – Used to track and deliver relevant advertisements and also to limit the number of times you see an ad.
Functionality cookies – It provides functionality to enable the usage of our services more personalized and convenient.
What Are Your Choices With Regards To Our Cookies
You can choose to keep these cookies in your browser. If you do not want to store our cookies in your browser, you can delete them.
Please note that if you delete cookies from your browser or refuse to accept them, then some features of our website may not be available to you.
Check our latest guides here:
- How Fix DStv Error Codes Online – Clear Error Code Online
- How Many Digits Is The DStv Account Number
- How To Reset DStv Kenya Account After Payment (2021)
- How To Boot Your Dstv Decoder – Ultimate Guide To Booting DStv
- How To Check Dstv Balance In Ghana – Multichoice Ghana Account Subscription
- How To Check Dstv Payment – Steps To Check Multichoice Subscription
- How To Check Your DStv Balance In Nigeria – View Your Balance And Activate
- How To Find DStv Customer Number – Follow This Guide To Find DStv Number
- Why Are Some Dstv Channels Not Working
- Which Banks Does Dstv Use In South Africa