Do you like your current Gotv package and want to subscribe in advance? Here is an interesting guide on how to pay Gotv yearly subscription.
Gotv packages offer you everything you need to bring entertainment to your home from news, cartoons, movies, documentaries, religion, lifestyle, and more.
However, if you seem to like your current Gotv bouquet and want to keep it for a longer period, there is a chance to pay a subscription in advance for quarterly, yearly, and more.
Nobody wants to have something good for a short time, and if your package is good for you, it will help if you can pay for many months.
As we are already aware, Gotv payments are monthly based, but you can pay for as many months as you wish.
So let see how to make Gotv one-year payments.
What Is Gotv Yearly Subscription
Gotv yearly payment is a type of subscription offered to customers who wished to pay Gotv account for a whole year.
So, the annual payment lasts for one year, after which you must pay again to watch.
Requirements To Pay Annual Recharge
Below are the things you need to pay Gotv bills for one year:
- Gotv package
- Gotv decoder IUC number
- Gotv yearly subscription fee
- Payment mode
Those are the things you need to pay Gotv bills.
Steps To Pay Gotv Yearly Subscription
To successfully pay Gotv yearly subscription, follow the steps below:
1. Open your mobile banking app or dial the USSD payment code.
2. Select “Pay Bills.”
3. Choose Gotv as a biller.
4. Enter your Gotv IUC number.
5. Select the package you want to subscribe to if it pops up.
6. Now, multiply your current Gotv subscription price by 12. Example Gotv Max is 2,500, so to pay for a yearly payment for Gotv Max, you will multiply 2,500 by 12 months. That will give you 30,000.
8. Enter the exact amount you get after multiplying your package subscription by 12 months.
9. Proceed to make payment.
10. Wait for about 15 minutes to check if payment has been reflected in your account.
11. Now, login to your account via the MyGotv App, and you will see your due date extended to one year period.
That is how to make Gotv yearly payments.
Finally, that is all we have for you in this guide, and we appreciate your time for reading this guide.
We hope it was helpful to you, and for us to bring you the best of content kindly share with us your opinion in the comment section.