Are you not satisfied with any of the Gotv services, or are you having a dissatisfying issue regarding many of their services? Read the guide to find out how to complain to Gotv.
Sometimes you may come across something with some Gotv services you wish they can change, ether customer service, subscription issues, payment problems, and more.
In that case, you should complain to Gotv for assistance.
Often people send us messages a locking “how do I complain to Gotv” or “how can I complain to Gotv, but the answer is straightforward, lost still seems lost on how to make a report to Gotv.
As a result, we have dedicated this guide to help you with step-by-step guidelines on how to report to Gotv.
Therefore, let’s begin with the ways you can use to make a report.
Table of Contents
Ways To Complain To Multichoice
Below are the way you can use to report to Gotv:
1. Gotv Customer Care contact center.
2. Social media handles of Gotv customer service.
3. Live chat via Gotv self-service portal.
4. Email, etc.
Those are the available ways you can use to report issues to Gotv customer care.
Requirements To Report To Gotv
Below are the things you need to lose a complaint to Gotv:
1. Gotv decoder IUC number(if you are a customer)
2. Full name
3. Mobile phone
4. Gotv a customer care number.
5. Enough call credits or airtime on your phone.
Those are basic things you need to report to Gotv.
Steps To Lodge A Complain To Gotv
To successfully complain to Gotv, follow these simple steps:
1. Dial the Gotv customer care number on your phone.
2. Follow the voice prompt and change to your preferred language.
3. Choose the option to speak with a Gotv agent.
4. Wait patiently as your call is being forwarded to the next available Gotv agent.
5. Once an agent joins you on the line, mention your full name, and report the full details of your problem.
6. Provide the agent with more details of your case.
7. You will be given the right assistance if necessary, or it will be forwarded to the right department for rectification.
That is how to complain to Gotv.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.