Here is how to pay your DStv via Nedbank USSD Code in South Africa. Nedbank is one o the accredited banks in South Africa that DStv uses. Often people always complain about how long it takes for their DStv payments to reflect.
Since Multichoice is aware of the issue, they have managed to introduce a variety of payment options, including the USSD payment.
However, the Nedbank USSD code payment is available only to customers who have bank accounts with Nedbank in South Africa.
Here in this DStv guide, our primary focus is to show you how you can pay your DStv subscription through the Nedbank South Africa USSD Code on your phone.
Let’s find out what the Nedbank code for making a payment is.
What Is The Nedbank South Africa USSD Code For Making Payment
The Nedbank USSD Code for making payment on your cell is *120*002#. Suppose you have a bank account with Nedbank South Africa, you can use the Nedbank USSD shortcode to make payment.
Therefore, customers who do not have a bank account with Nedbank South Africa must create a bank account with them before they can have access to the USSD Code.
Recommended guide: How To Activate Multichoice Subscription After Payment.
Requirements To Make Nedbank Payment On Your Mobile Phone
Before you can make a successful DStv payment through the Nedbank South Africa USSD code, here are the basic things you need:
- DStv smartcard or IUC number.
- Nedbank account with enough funds that can pay your subscription fee.
- Mobile phone number registered with Nedbank South Africa.
- Cell phone(Smart or Analog phone).
Those are the things you need to make a successful DStv payment in South Africa with Nedbank.
Before we can continue, let’s see how you can pay your DStv account using the Nedbank code.
Check this guide: What Is E16 Error On DStv.
Steps To Pay Your DStv Via Nedbank USSD Code In South Africa
To successfully Pay your DStv subscription using the Nedbank USSD Code, below are the basic steps you need to follow:
1. Kindly dial *120*002# on your mobile phone number registered with Nedbank.
2. Choose option 1 for login.
3. Key in your profile number followed by Personal Identification Number (PIN).
4. Select option 2 for payments and press send.
5. Again, enter 2 for bank beneficiaries.
6. Enter the first three letters of DStv as a beneficiary name.
7. Next, select 2 for DStv payments.
8. Find the statement description on your statement and enter it.
9. Next, enter the reference or your DStv account number as your beneficiary statement description.
10. Now, enter the amount of your subscription fee you want to pay.
11. Select the notification type to finish your payment.
12. Complete your DStv subscription with Nedbank.
That is how to pay Dstv in South Africa via Nedbank USSD Code.
- What Is The Cheapest Gotv Subscription – Lowest Gotv Bouquet
- Gotv Decoder Not Booting – Simple Procedure To Fix It
- How To Fix E017 Error On Gotv – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Upgrade From Gotv Plus To Gotv Max Package
- Which Countries Has Gotv – Full List Of Countries With Gotv Coverage
- How To Pay GOtv Kenya Via Equitel – Follow These Simple Steps
- GOtv Football Schedule – Check Daily GOtv Football Live Matches Guide
- GOtv First Time Installation – Antenna Installation, Scanning Channels, & GOtv Decoder Activation
- Gotv Offers – Complete Guide About Gotv Promotions
- DStv Nigeria Premium Package – Channels, Cost, & Subscription Price