Do you know your Gotv package you have subscribed to? It is very important to know which Gotv bouquet you have subscribed to, as it helps you know the type of channels you will get to watch.
Whenever you want to pay for your Gotv subscription, the most important thing is the package you have subscribed to, as it helps you know how much to pay.
However, there are various means you can use to check your Gotv package, including online using the MyGotv App, self-service platform, and offline via the Gotv USSD code.
So in this Gotv guide, we are going to share with you how to know your Gotv bouquet online.
Requirements To Check Your Gotv Bouquet Online
Below are the things you need to check your Gotv package online:
1. Gotv decoder IUC number
2. Mobile phone number used to register Gotv account.
3. MyGotv App
5. Gotv account login details.
Those are the things you need to know about your Gotv bouquet.
Steps To Know Your Gotv Package
To know your Gotv package, follow these steps:
1. Open the MyGotv App on your smartphone.
2. Enter the mobile number on your Gotv account.
3. Next, input your Gotv decoder IUC number
4. Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
5. Once you are logged in, you will see your current Gotv package displayed on your dashboard.
That is how to check your Gotv package.
Which Gotv Package Is Best
The best Gotv Package is the Gotv Max bouquet, as it has all the Gotv channels, and once you have subscribed, you can watch every channel on Gotv.
So, if you want to choose a Gotv bouquet, the best one is Gotv Max Package.
That is all we have for you today, and we will do our best to update this guide frequently.
Kindly share with us your opinion in the comment section.