Do your know how to use the Gotv App? Maybe you want to manage your Gotv account via the MyGotv App on your phone. In this guide, you will learn how to use the Gotv smartphone app on your phone.
Every Gotv subscriber needs to manage their accounts, and the good news is that there are many ways you can use in managing your Gotv account.
However, you can use the application to change your subscription package, clear error codes, edit Gotv Information, and more.
Before you can use the app, you must download and install it on your Smartphone.
Suppose you have already installed the app on your phone, read below to see how to use it.
What Is MyGotv App Used For
Below are the things you can use the MyGotv App for:
1. Clear error codes
2. Pay subscription.
3. Change package.
4. Activate subscription after payment
5. Edit Gotv account information.
6. Check payment history
7. Check subscription due date.
Those are the thing the MyGotv application is used for.
Requirements To Use Gotv App
Below are the things you need to use MyGotv App:
1. MyGotv App
2. Surname on your account
3. Mobile phone number linked to your Gotv account.
5. Active internet connection.
Those are the things you need to use the Gotv application on your phone.
Steps To Use The Gotv App
To use the Gotv app, follow the steps below:
1. Open the MyGotv App on your phone.
2. Enter the “Surname” or “Mobile phone number” linked to your Gotv account.
3. Input your Gotv decider IUC number.
4. Ensure all the login details entered are correct.
5. Now, click on “Login ” to sign in to your account
6. Once you are logged into your account in the app, you can use it to clear error codes, change packages, edit account information, and more.
That is how to use the Gotv application on your smartphone.
Is The Gotv App Free To Use
Yes, every Gotv customer can use the Gotv application for free, which means you are not charged any fee for using the MyGotv App.
Also, is available to download and install for free. So you can use it on any smartphone device.
That is all we have for you in this Gotv guide.