Are you a regular subscriber of Dstv? Here in this Dstv guide, we will give you full guidelines on how to downgrade your Dstv package using self-service. Sometimes due to some reasons, you will want to downgrade your Dstv package. That is why it is very significant to know how you can downgrade your Dstv bouquet yourself.
However, you do not require any special tools or skills to downgrade your Multichoice account, as you can use the Dstv self-service to downgrade your package at any time you wish.
Moreover, downgrading your Dstv does not come with any fee.
As I said earlier, downgrading your Dstv package is effortless, but since not everyone is know how to downgrade their Dstv bouquet, we have dedicated this page to give you full procedures on how to downgrade your Dstv account bouquet.
What Is The Meaning Of Downgrading Dstv Package
Downgrading a Dstv package is the process of changing your Dstv bouquet from a higher package to a lower package.
You can downgrade your Dstv bouquet with an active subscription and when your account has expired.
Now let see what you need to downgrade your Dstv via self-service.
Recommended reading: How To Reset DStv Account After Payment.
Requirements To Downgrade Your Dstv Package Using Self Service
Below are the things you need to downgrade your Dstv account via self service:
- Your Dstv Smart Card or IUC number
- Surname or Mobile phone number on your Dstv account.
- Internet-accessible device(Smartphone, Laptop, Tablet)
- Active internet connection.
Those are the things you need to change your package.
Steps To Downgrade Your Dstv Package Using Self Service
To successfully downgrade your Dstv package via self service, here are the basic steps to follow:
1. Open your browser and visit the Dstv self-service portal here:
2. Click on “Login” at the top corner of the site.
3. Select your country.
4. Next, enter your Surname or Mobile phone number on your account.
5. Input your Smartcard or IUC number.
6. Click on “Login” to sign in to your Dstv account.
7. Once you are on your dashboard in your Multichoice account, navigate to the change package.
8. Select the actual package you want to downgrade to.
That is how to downgrade your Dstv package using self-service.
Other Ways To Downgrade Your Dstv Package
You can also downgrade your Dstv bouquet via the following, MyDstv app, Dstv WhatsApp, and contacting the Dstv customer care.
Each of the other options to downgrade your Dstv offers an instant effect, so you do not need to wait for minutes for your package to be downgraded.
- How To Pay Gotv With GTBank 737 – Recharge Gotv Subscription Via *737#
- How To Upgrade To Gotv Max Package – Switch Gotv Max Today
- How To Install Gotv Outdoor Antenna – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Subscribe To Gotv Plus – Simple Way To Pay Gotv Plus Package
- How To Join Gotv Cable – Extend Gotv Antenna Cable
- How To Recharge Gotv With FirstBank Nigeria – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Recharge Gotv With Access Bank Nigeria – Basic Steps To Follow
- Gotv Schedule Guide – Steps To Check Gotv Daily Schedule Guide
- How To Reset Gotv Decoder – Reset Gotv To Factory Default
- Gotv Live Matches – Find Out Football Live Matches Gotv Shows