Here in this guide, we shall discuss with you how to reset your Dstv account after payment in Nigeria. Often many Dstv subscribers in Nigeria encounter challenges with their Dstv decoder after payment, and when that happens, the best solution is to reactivate your Multichoice account through SMS.
However, if you pay your Dstv account and it still not working, there are various reasons why your account is still disconnected.
The most impressive thing is that there are many ways to fix issues with your Dstv account.
So there is zero to worry about when you pay your Multichoice subscription but still not working.
Let’s see what you need to reset your Dstv Nigeria account to activate your payment.
See also: How To Check DStv Smart Card Number.
Requirements To Reset Your DStv After Payment In Nigeria
Below are the things you need if you want to reset your Dstv account in Nigeria after paying your subscription:
- Dstv Smartcard or IUC number
- Cell phone
Those are the things you require to reset your Dstv in Nigeria after paying your subscription.
Before you can reset your Dstv account through SMS, you must know the Dstv Nigeria SMS shortcode.
Recommended guide: How To Downgrade DStv Package Using Self-Service.
What Is The DStv Nigeria SMS Short Code
In Nigeria, the Dstv SMS shortcode is 30333. It is also the Dstv Nigeria self-service shortcode to check your account balance through SMS.
Now let’s see how to reset your Dstv after payment in Nigeria via SMS.
Related article: SABC 3 Channel Schedule Guide.
Steps To Reset Your DStv After Payment In Nigeria Via SMS
To successfully reset your Dstv account in Nigeria after paying your subscription, follow these basic steps:
1. Open your text message app on your cell phone.
2. Type “RESET” and leave a space.
3. Enter your Dstv Smartcard or IUC number
4. Send it as a text to the Dstv Nigeria SMS shortcode 30333.
5. Wait for a few minutes, and your account will be reactivated.
That is how to reset your Dstv in Nigeria after payment.
Read this too: How To Become A DStv Agent or Installer.
What To Do After Paying My DStv And Still Not Working
After you have paid your Dstv subscription and still not working, you can reset your account to reactivate your subscription.
If, after resetting your Dstv account, it still not working, it would best you contact the Dstv customer care.
Check this also: Multichoice Africa Reconnection Fee.
How Long Does It Take DStv To Reconnect After Payment In Nigeria
Once you have completed your Dstv payment in Nigeria, you will instantly be reconnected when the payment hits your Dstv account.
Often it takes up to about 15 minutes, and your DStv is reconnected after making payment.
- How To Fix E017 Error On Gotv – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Upgrade From Gotv Plus To Gotv Max Package
- Which Countries Has Gotv – Full List Of Countries With Gotv Coverage
- How To Pay GOtv Kenya Via Equitel – Follow These Simple Steps
- GOtv Football Schedule – Check Daily GOtv Football Live Matches Guide
- GOtv First Time Installation – Antenna Installation, Scanning Channels, & GOtv Decoder Activation
- Gotv Offers – Complete Guide About Gotv Promotions
- DStv Nigeria Premium Package – See The List Of Channels, Cost, & Subscription Price
- DStv Nigeria Confam Package – Check List Of Channels On Dstv Nigeria Family & Subscription Price
- DStv Ghana Premium Package – See Full Channel List, Subscription Price & Payment Mode