Do you have a bank account with FNB South Africa? Here is an interesting DStv guide, with full details on how to pay DStv in South Africa with FNB USSD Code. Often people ask me how do I recharge my DStv with USSD Code. It is very simple, and you can do that with First National Bank South Africa USSD Code.
As days go by, things keep changing, and today, not only can you pay your DStv with EFT, but now you can pay your Multichoice subscription via USSD code.
One of the banks used in South Africa is FNB Bank, and you can make your DStv subscription FNB USSD code.
We have received many messages from our readers seeking to make DStv payment via USSD Code, and we have all the full detail for you here.
Read the guide below to see how you can pay with the FNB Bank USSD shortcode.
What Is The USSD Code Of FNB South Africa For Making DStv Payments
Suppose you want to make payment via FNB. You must dial their USSD shortcode on your mobile phone number registered with FNB South Africa.
The FNB South Africa USSD Code for making DStv payment is *120*321#
Recommended article: DStv Nedbank Mobile Banking Code.
Requirements To Make Payment With FNB USSD Code
Below is the thing you need if you want to pay your DStv via FNB USSD code in South Africa:
- Valid SIM Card registered with FNB
- Cell phone (Analog and smartphone)
- Telecom network signal
- Your DStv smart card or IUC number
- DStv customer number
Those are the thing you require to pay your DStv account with USSD Code in South Africa.
Steps To Pay Your DStv Subscription In South Africa Via FNB USSD Code
To successfully pay your DStv via USSD Code via FNB, follow these steps below:
1. Dial *120*321# on the mobile phone number registered with FNB South Africa.
2. Enter option 1 for “Buy.”
3. Next select option 7 for “Pay TV.”
4. Choose 1 for “DStv.”
5. Next, enter your DStv smart card or IUC number and press send.
6. Reply with option 1 for “Amount due.”
7. Now, enter 1 and press send to confirm payments.
8. You will receive a notification immediately confirming your DStv payment.
That is how you can pay your DStv via FNB USSD in South Africa.
Another guide: What Does The Orange Light On DStv Decoder Mean.
How Long Does It Take To Pay DStv Via FNB USSD Code
Payment of your DStv subscription via FNB USSD Code in South Africa is instant, and once your bank account is debited, it credits your DStv account instantly.
Once payment hits your DStv account, your services will be restored immediately.
- How To Check Dstv Balance In Ghana – Multichoice Ghana Account Subscription
- How To Check Dstv Payment – Steps To Check Multichoice Subscription
- How To Check Your DStv Balance In Nigeria – View Your Balance And Activate
- How To Find DStv Customer Number – Follow This Guide To Find DStv Number
- Why Are Some Dstv Channels Not Working
- Which Banks Does Dstv Use In South Africa
- What To Do When You Reset Your Dstv Decoder
- What Is Yanga All About – Ultimate Guide To DStv Yanga
- What Is The Dstv Smart Card Number – Guide To DStv IUC Number
- What Is the Cheapest DStv Package – Here Is The Cheapest Package On DStv