Paying your Gotv subscription in Kenya can be done in so many ways as there are numerous Gotv Kenya payment options available. We have dedicated this guide to share with you how to pay your Gotv via Equitel, one of Kenya’s popular bill payment options.
We are all aware that every Gotv subscriber must pay their monthly subscription bills to keep watching the channels.
However, unlike the traditional way of visiting accredited Gotv agents and dealer shops to pay your subscriptions, now you can pay Gotv Kenya using numerous means, including Equitel.
Equitel is one of the most reliable and secured payment platforms you can use in Kenya to settle your monthly bills.
It offers fast delivery and 24/7 availability, which means you can make a payment anytime, even at midnight.
Hence, you can rely on Equitel for all your Gotv subscriptions in Kenya.
Let us dig into the details on how to recharge Gotv with Equitel in Kenya.
Requirements To Make Gotv Subscription In Kenya
Below are the things you need to pay Gotv bills in Kenya using Equitel:
1. Gotv decoder IUC number.
2. Type of Gotv package you want to pay.
3. Amount of the Gotv package subscription fee.
4. Equitel authentication PIN.
Those are the things you needed to pay the Gotv bill with Equitel.
Steps To Pay Gotv Via Equitel In Kenya
To pay your Gotv subscription via Equitel, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Equitel “Menu.”
2. Select “My Money.”
3. Next, select “Send/Pay”
4. Choose the account you want to pay your Gotv from.
5. Next, choose “Gotv Paybill.”
6. Click on “Select Business.”
7. Choose the “DStv Gotv” option.
8. Input your “Gotv decoder IUC number” located on the white sticker under the decoder.
9. Now, enter the exact amount of the Gotv package you are paying for.
10. Finally, enter your Equitel authentication PIN to confirm your payment and press send to pay.
11. Once payment is successful. You will receive a message via SMS on your phone confirming the payment.
That is how to pay a Gotv subscription in Kenya through Equitel.
How Long Does It Take To Pay Gotv Using Equitel
Gotv Kenya payment via Equitel does not take more than ten (10) minutes.
Once your payment is completed, your decoder will be reconnected within few minutes.
That is all you must know about Gotv Equitel payment.
- How To Pay Gotv With GTBank 737 – Recharge Gotv Subscription Via *737#
- How To Upgrade To Gotv Max Package – Switch Gotv Max Today
- How To Install Gotv Outdoor Antenna – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Subscribe To Gotv Plus – Simple Way To Pay Gotv Plus Package
- How To Join Gotv Cable – Extend Gotv Antenna Cable
- How To Recharge Gotv With FirstBank Nigeria – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Recharge Gotv With Access Bank Nigeria – Basic Steps To Follow
- Gotv Schedule Guide – Steps To Check Gotv Daily Schedule Guide
- How To Reset Gotv Decoder – Reset Gotv To Factory Default
- Gotv Live Matches – Find Out Football Live Matches Gotv Shows