One of the best Gotv payment options is Zenith bank mobile banking, and in this article, we will show you how to recharge Gotv with Zenith bank Nigeria.
In Nigeria, bill payment can be done instantly using Zenith bank, including water bills, electricity, tv bills, airtime top-up, and many more.
However, when it comes to TV subscription payment, the best way to do it is through Zenith bank, as it offers you payment for Gotv, DStv, Startimes, and more.
Many Gotv subscribers have already adopted various payment options we suggested earlier, but just as we always do, we can’t hide something good from our readers.
So today we have for you Zenith bank Nigeria Gotv payment.
Let proceed if you are ready.
Ways To Recharge Gotv With Zenith Bank Nigeria
Here are the ways you can use pay your Gotv subscription using Zenith bank Nigeria:
1. Zenith mobile banking app
2. Zenith bank USSD Code
3. Zenith bank internet banking.
Those are the ways you can use Zenith Bank to pay Gotv bills in Nigeria.
This article shall give you guidelines on how to pay Gotv with Zenith bank USSD code.
Requirements For Paying Your Subscription On Phone
Below are the things you need to pay Gotv on the phone using Zenith Bank in Nigeria:
1. Gotv decoder IUC number
2. The Gotv package you are subscribing to.
3. More or exact amount of subscription fees in your account.
4. Zenith bank USSD code *966#
5. Mobile phone number linked to your Zenith Bank account.
Those are the things you need to pay Gotv on the phone in Nigeria.
Steps To Recharge Gotv With Zenith Bank In Nigeria
To recharge Gotv with Zenith bank in Nigeria, here are the simple steps to follow:
1. Dial *966# on your mobile phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
2. Select bill payment options.
3. Choose “Gotv.”
4. Select the package you want to subscribe to.
5. Enter the exact amount of the package
6. Next, enter your Gotv IUC number.
7. Ensure you have entered the right IUC number.
8. Finally, complete your Gotv recharge.
9. Once payment is done, you will receive an alert on your phone confirming your payment.
Also, you can save yourself all that stress and use the direct process here: Dial *966*7*Amount*Gotv IUC number# and press send.
That is how to recharge Gotv with Zenith bank.