Today’s guide focuses on discussing how to recharge Gotv with Sterling Bank in Nigeria, and we shall give you a step-by-step procedure to complete your payment process.
By the end of this article, you will know the payment details and all you need to pay Gotv subscription using Sterling Bank USSD code.
Paying bills through the Sterling bank mobile banking code is very simple and efficient.
It is available to every account holder and accessible only via the mobile number registered with Sterling Bank.
Suppose you are registered for mobile banking. Read the guide below to find out how you can pay Gotv bills.
What Is The Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD Code For Paying Gotv Bills
The Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code for paying Gotv subscription is *822#.
It is accessible only on the mobile phone number registered for mobile banking services on Sterling Bank in Nigeria.
Requirements To Subscribe Your Account Using Sterling USSD Code
Below are the things you need to pay Gotv subscription with Sterling Bank:
1. Gotv decoder IUC number
2. Sterling Bank mobile banking PIN
2. Gotv the package you want to subscribe to.
3. Subscription fee.
4. Mobile phone number registered with Sterling Bank USSD code.
5. Sterling Bank USSD Code *822#
Those are things you need to pay Gotv subscription using Sterling Bank.
Steps To Recharge Gotv With Sterling Bank In Nigeria
To recharge Gotv with Sterling Bank, here are the steps to follow:
1. Open your call pad on your mobile phone number registered with Sterling Bank.
2. Enter *822*
3. Next, add the Gotv Biller code 1088 and add a star(*).
4. Input your Gotv IUC number and add a star(*).
5. Now, enter the amount of the Gotv package you are subscribing to and add a hash(#).
6. This how the string will look like this: *822*Gotv Biller code*IUC number*Amount#.
7. Now, press send to pay to recharge your Gotv account.
8. You will instantly receive a notification on your phone confirming your payment.