Gotv payment options in Nigeria are increasing each day, and now most banks are offering Gotv bill payment via mobile banking USSD code. In today’s guide, we will discuss with you how to pay Gotv with GTBank 737.
GTBank 737 banking offers you one of the most reliable and secured bill payment options in Nigeria, and if you home an account with GTBank Nigeria, you can pay your Gotv subscription at any time.
The most interesting thing is that the service is available 24/7 all day, which means you do not need to worry about when your Gotv account expires as you can subscribe with GTBank 737 transfer code.
However, if you are a Gotv subscriber, you can read this guide carefully and follow each step precisely to pay your Gotv bills with Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria 737.
Let’s go into details on how to make Gotv payment with GT Bank mobile banking.
What Is The GTBank USSD Code For Paying Gotv
In Nigeria, the GTBank transfer USSD code for paying Gotv is *737#.
It is accessible online via a mobile phone number registered for GTBank mobile banking services.
Requirements To Subscribe Gotv Using GTBank 737 Transfer Code
Below are the things you need to pay Gotv subscription via GTBank Nigeria 737:
1. Register for GTBank 737 banking.
2. Gotv decoder IUC number
3. Gotv package you are paying for.
4. Exact amount or more of the subscription fee in your GTbank account.
5. Mobile phone number registered for GTBank 737 banking.
Those are the things you need to subscribe to Gotv with 737.
Steps To Pay Gotv With GTBank 737 USSD Code
To successfully pay Gotv with GTBank 737, follow these simple steps:
1. Dial *737# on your mobile phone number registered with GTBank Nigeria.
2. Select option “6” for cable TV payments.
3. Next, enter your “Gotv decoder IUC number.”
4. On the next screen, you will see all the available Gotv packages.
5. Select the Gotv package you want to subscribe to. Example Gotv Max, Gotv Value, Gotv Plus, and ore.
6. Now, enter your “4” digits GTbank 737 banking authentication PIN.
7. Confirm the payment to complete the process.
8. Once payment is done, you will receive an alert on your phone confirming Gotv payment.
9. After few minutes, your Gotv decoder will start showing pictures.
That is how to pay a Gotv subscription with GTBank 737.
that is all we have for you in this guide and we shall do our best to add more relevant information concerning Gotv subscription in Nigeria to this post.