Have you bought a new Gotv decoder and seeking an installation procedure? In this guide, you shall learn how to install Gotv outdoor antenna.
One of the most interesting things about Gotv is that you can install it by yourself, which is very simple if you have the requisite skills, but it is recommended to seek the help of a Gotv accredited installer.
However, if you ever wish to install your Gotv by yourself, this guide has all the details you need.
Moreso, Gotv installation is all dependent on the antenna fixing process, and once you have installed the antenna, you are 90% done.
Gotv antenna comes in two types, the indoor antenna and outdoor antenna, but mostly the recommended one of the outdoor type.
That is because outdoor antennas have good signal reception and provide stable viewing.
Therefore, we are going to show you how to install the Gotv antenna. Let’s begin
Requirements For Installing Your Antenna Outside
Below are the things you need to install a Gotv antenna:
1. Gotv antenna
2. Standard length of coaxial cable (that comes along with Gotv antenna).
3. 2Ft metallic or wooding pole.
4. 3 inches nails.
5. Standard Hammer.
6. 10 spinner
7. A screwdriver.
Those are the things you need to install Gotv outdoor antenna.
Steps To Install Gotv Outdoor Antenna
To install Gotv outdoor antenna, follow these steps:
1. Assemble your Gotv antenna.
2. Use the 10 Spiner to tighten all the nuts to each end of the antenna.
3. Screw both sides with screws to fit well together.
4. KIndly, connect the coaxial cable to the antenna to the decoder port and screw it tight.
5. Put the ladder against the facial board on your roof.
6. Nail the pole to the facial board on your roof.
7. Fix the antenna on the pole and tighten the screw to hold firm on it.
8. Tune the pole or the antenna towards the Gotv mast direction.
9. Pass your antenna cable to the room and connect it to the back of the Gotv decoder.
10. Scan your channels and start watching.
That is how to install a Gotv antenna.
How Long Does It Take To Install Gotv Outdoor Antenna
You can install the Gotv antenna within 15-30inutes.
It is so simple, and you can do it yourself.
And once the installation is done, you can contact Gotv customer care for activation.
That is all w have for you in this article and we shall do our best to update this content with the relevant information available.