Are you a DStv customer? Maybe you want to check your account balance. Here in this guide, we shall give you the right steps you much follow to check your DStv account balance on your phone.
However, as a Multichoice customer, it is imperative to know your account subscription so that you will be aware of your DStv due date.
Nobody wants his DStv viewing to be terminated, so the easiest way to avoid getting your decoder disconnected is to frequently check your subscription balance and know your subscription due date.
That is why we have dedicated this simple guide to give you all the steps you must follow to know your DStv account subscription.
If you seek to check your Dtsv account balance, read below to determine the methods you can use to check your subscription due date.
Ways You Can Use To Check DStv Account Balance On Your Phone
Below are the ways you can use to check your DStv account balance on your mobile phone:
1. You can check your account subscription through the MyDStvApp on your android or IOS phone.
2. Know your DStv balance through USSD code via SMS
3. See your account on your phone through WhatsApp.
4. Also, you can also know your balance through the DStv self-service portal online.
Those are the main ways you can know your Multichoice account.
Recommended reading: SuperSport Select 2 Channel Schedule Guide.
How To Check Your Account Balance On Your Phone Through The MyDStvApp
You can do everything on your account through the MyDStv App on your mobile phone, including checking your account balance.
If you want to check your DStv account balance, follow these steps below:
- Open MyDStv App on your android or IOS phone.
- Enter your surname or phone number you used to register your decoder.
- To check your DStv account balance, enter your smart card number.
- Next, click on the sign-in button to login into your DStv account.
- Once you have logged into your DStv account online, you will be taken to the dashboard.
- On the DStv app dashboard, you will find your account balance.
If you follow the steps above, you will be able to check your Multichoice subscription online using the MyDStv App.
Related guide: DStv USSD Code For Nigeria.
How To Check Your DStv Account Balance Online
Here are the correct steps you must follow if you want to check your DStv account balance online:
1. Open your browser on your phone or computer and visit their official website here: https://www.dstvafrica.com/
2. Click on the drop-down at the upper right corner of the site.
3. Choose your country
4. Again, click on “Login” at the top right side of the website.
5. Type in your surname or mobile phone number you used to register your account.
6. Enter your smartcard number.
7. Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
8. Instantly, your DStv account will open with a dashboard displaying your account balance.
That is how you can check your DStv account balance online.
Check this also: How To Use DStv Decoder In Another House.
How Do I Know If My DStv Expires
For you to know if your DStv account is expired, you need to check your subscription to know the due date.
As soon as you know your due date, you will know when your subscription will expire.
Also, you can check your DStv balance and the available subscription on your account will tell you if your account is expired or not.
For our latest guides check the list below:
- Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup On GOtv Today, Watch All Matches Live
- Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Matches Live On Showmax, Stream It All
- Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup On DStv Today, DStv World Cup Guide
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out