Do you want to use your DStv decoder in another house, then here is another interesting DStv guide with full details on how you can use your Multichoice decoder in a different house.
Sometimes you might be moving to a friend’s house for one weekend, and you want to take your DStv receiver to his or her house and watch.
When that happens, you must make sure you have a few things before you can use the send it over.
However, the most impressive thing is that you can watch your DStv in any region where Eutelsat 36 satellite signals are available, either in your own country or another.
One thing is that Multichoice does not allow customers is to move their decoders from one country to another to use since you would have to subscribe to the decoder in its original country.
Our focus is to help you with details on using your DStv box in another home in this guide.
Can I Use My DStv Decoder In Another House
Yes, you can use your DStv decoder in another house if you have an active subscription on your Multichoice account and a good satellite signal is installed in the home where you want to watch it.
It is advisable to seek an accredited Multichoice installer to install your decoder in another house for you.
Recommended reading: Multichoice Africa Parental Control Guide.
What Do I Need To Use My DStv In Another Apartment
If you want to use your DStv Decoder in another house, here are the basic things you will need:
- DStv Decoder
- Your DStv Smartcard
- A remote control
- An active subscription on your DStv account
Those are the things you need to use your Multichoice decoder in a different house.
Related guide: How To Watch DStv Channels for Free.
Procedure To Watch Your DStv Decoder in A Different Home
Follow this procedure if you want w to use your DStv decoder in a different house successfully:
1. Get your Multichoice Africa decoder.
2. Make sure you have an active subscription on your account.
3. Add your remote.
4. Check that you have your smartcard inserted in your decoder (where applicable).
5. Contact an accredited DStv installer to help you install your receiver in a different house.
Once your decoder has been successfully installed in the new house, you can watch all your favorite programs.
That is how you can watch your DStv decoder in another home.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
- What Is The Cheapest Gotv Subscription – Lowest Gotv Bouquet
- Gotv Decoder Not Booting – Simple Procedure To Fix It
- How To Fix E017 Error On Gotv – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Upgrade From Gotv Plus To Gotv Max Package
- Which Countries Has Gotv – Full List Of Countries With Gotv Coverage
- How To Pay GOtv Kenya Via Equitel – Follow These Simple Steps
- GOtv Football Schedule – Check Daily GOtv Football Live Matches Guide
- GOtv First Time Installation – Antenna Installation, Scanning Channels, & GOtv Decoder Activation
- Gotv Offers – Complete Guide About Gotv Promotions
- DStv Nigeria Premium Package – Channels, Cost, & Subscription Price