Here is another fascinating Dstv guide on how to activate and reactivate a suspended Dstv account.
After a lot of complaints from customers to Multichoice Africa, Dstv now allows subscribers to suspend their accounts for seven to fourteen days twice each year.
That has eased the pressure on customers who have to find means to use their existing subscription even when they are going on holiday.
Initially, if you have a running Dstv subscription and you are traveling, which will keep you away from home for more a week, you have no option to leave that to go waste.
Fortunately, now you can suspend your Dstv account for up to 14days about two weeks, which is good news if you are a DStv customer.
In those articles, we will highlight all the steps you must go through to get your account working after you have suspended it.
Let see what you need to make that happen.
Table of Contents
Requirements For Reactivating Your DStv Account After Suspension
If you contacted Multichoice customer care for account suspension and you are back, you must reactivate your account before your channels start working.
Below are what you need to reactivate your DStv account after suspension:
1. DStv customer care number.
2. Your decoder smart card or IUC number.
3. Your Mobile phone number on the account.
4. Full name on the Dstv account you want to reactivate.
Now let us see what you must do before you reactivate your DStv suspended account.
See also: How To Pay DStv Subscription.
What You Must Do Before You Reactivate Your Suspended Dstv Account
Before you contact Dstv customer care for reactivation of your account, you must do the following:
- Switch on your Dstv decoder to see it’s working perfectly.
- Check to see your satellite signal is enough to watch the channels.
- See if your smart card is well inserted.
- Make sure you have all the details on your account.
If you have done all the above, read below to see how you can activate your DStv account.
Related article: Steps To Reset Your DStv Decoder.
How To Reactivate Your Dstv Account After Suspension
The following are procedures you must follow to reactivate your DStv Suspended account after you have returned from your trip or holiday:
- Write down all your Dstv account details on a piece of paper.
- On your mobile phone, dial the DStv customer care number and call them.
- Once your call is answered, request account reactivation.
- Please give them the details on your DStv account.
- The customer care personnel will assist you to reactivate your account.
- Make sure you see pictures before you hung up the call.
- Switch to your favorite channels to see they are all working.
Those are the steps to follow if you want to reactivate your DStv account after suspension.
Another guide: Steps To Change Your DStv Package.
How Do I Reconnect My DStv Without Paying
If your DStv account is suspended, for any reason, and you have a running subscription, you can contact DStv customer care for reconnection without paying any money or fee.
See this: How To Rescan Your DStv Decoder.
How Do I Activate My Dstv Online
DStv does not allow customers to activate their decoders, but if you have your account created already, you can log in on the Dstv official website and clear error codes.
How Long Can You Pause Dstv
You can pause or suspend your Dstv account for a maximum of 14days twice every year.
That is how to activate, reconnect, or reactivate a suspended DStv account.
- How To Pay Dstv Using Capitec Bank App In South Africa – DStv Online Payment Guide
- SuperSport Action Schedule Guide – Find Action Sports On DStv
- SuperSport Rugby Schedule Guide – Find Latest Rugby On DStv
- SuperSport Cricket Schedule Guide – Find Latest Cricket On DStv
- SuperSport Maximo 1 Channel Schedule Guide On DStv Africa
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.