We welcome you once again, and we have another intriguing guide about how to pay DStv in Kenya.
Are you looking for how to subscribe to your DStv in Kenya?
You are in the right place, and we have all the steps you must follow if you want to pay for any DStv packages in Kenya.
If you find yourself reading this article, it is undeniable you are seeking how you can pay for your Multichoice Kenya subscription.
It has been a headache for many DStv Kenya subscribers to pay for their package of choice.
You will agree with me how exasperating it is if you are watching your favorite DStv programs and your service gets cut off.
If you are losing your patience with having to wait for days to get connected to your Multichoice Decoder, read carefully, we are going to show you the easiest way to pay Multichoice Kenya in 5 minutes.
So, if you are ready, let see options available for you if you want to recharge your DStv Kenya.
DStv Kenya Payment Options
The following are the payment options you can use to pay your Dstv Kenya account:
- Equity Bank internet banking
- Equity Bank Kenya mobile app
- KCB Bank Kenya mobile app
- CBA bank app
- Absa/Barclays bank app
- Diamond Trust Bank (DTB) Kenya online bank payments
- I&M Bank online banking payments
- Rafiki Bank Kenya online banking payments
- Nic Bank online banking payments
- Absa/Barclays bank USSD
- Dstv Kenya Direct Debit.
Those are the payment option available that you can use to recharge your DStv Kenya decoder.
Now that we know the alternative payment options you can use to subscribe to your DStv bills, let see the DStv Kenya packages and subscription prices for each.
Read also: SuperSport PSL Schedule Guide.
What You Must Do Before Your Pay Your DStv Account In Kenya
Before you pay for your DStv, you must always make sure your decoder is on.
This is very essential to avoid any interruptions during the activation process.
That is to ensure that your viewing is restored in the shortest time after payment.
Recommended reading: SuperSport Tennis Channel Schedule Guide.
Requirements to pay DStv Kenya via M-Pesa.
The following are what you need to pay for your DStv bill in Kenya using Mpesa:
1. Registered Mpesa.
2. DStv Mpesa Pay Bill Number.
3. DStv Smart Card Number/ DStv Basket Number.
Related guide: SuperSport Football Tv Guide.
How To Pay For DStv In Kenya Using Mpesa
Here are the procedures you just follow if you want to pay your DStv Kenya subscription with Mpesa:
- Open the Safaricom Menu.
- Click on M-Pesa.
- Select Lips Na M-Pesa.
- Now, select Pay Bill.
- Select DStv.
- Input in DStv Pay Number, which is 44490.
- Type in your DStv 11 digits Smart card number. You can find it on the card inserted in your decoder.
- Check to see you have enters the correct card number.
- Next, depending on the package, you want to pay, enter the amount and click on submit.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to input your M-Pesa PIN.
- Enter your PIN and click on Ok.
- Immediately, you will receive a notification confirming your M-Pesa transaction.
Once your payment has been successful, you just wait for up to 15minutes for the system to reactivate your DStv Kenya account.
That is how you can pay for your DStv bill in Kenya using M-Pesa.
Read this guide: SuperSport Premier League Schedule Guide.
How To Pay For DStv Subscription In Kenya Using Equity Bank Internet Banking
If you what to pay DStv recharge using Equity bank internet banking in Kenya, below are the steps:
- Open Equitel menu
- Chose My money
- Click ok Eazzy pay
- Select Pay Bill
- Choose the account number you want to pay from
- Now select Business
- Click on More
- Pick DStv
- Input in your DStv account number
- Input the amount you want to pay, depending on your choice of package
- Now, click on Ok
- Finally, enter your PIN, then send it.
That is how you pay for your DStv using the Equity line in Kenya.
Recommended article: SuperSport Laliga Schedule TV Guide.
How To Pay DStv Account Via KCB Bank App
You can follow the simple procedures below if you what to pay your DStv bill using the KCB bank app:
1. Open the KCB bank app on your smartphone.
2. Click on “Transaction Icon”.
3. Select Pay Bill.
4. Click on “Other Billers“.
5. Select DStv.
6. Type in your DStv customer number, where it asks for the Account number.
7. Next, enter the amount you need to pay based on your bouquet.
8. Submit and complete the transaction.
If you went through the above steps successfully, you should be able to pay for your DStv recharge.
Another post: SuperSport Variety 1 TV Guide.
Steps You Must Follow To Renew Your DStv Account Using CBA Bank App
If you want to pay your DStv bill in Kenya using the CBA Bank app then follow the steps below:
- Open the CBA bank app on your phone to start making the DStv payment.
- Sing into the CBA bank app using your phone number and PIN.
- Open the CBA app menu.
- Select “Transact” to pay for your DStv subscription.
- Now, choose “Pay Bills“.
- Select the account number you are paying from.
- Pick DStv and continue the subscription.
- Type in your utility account number.
- Enter the amount you must pay based on your DStv Kenya subscription.
- You will receive a one time pin to authorize your payment through SMS.
- Enter the one-time pin and submit.
- Your Multichoice account will be debited, and your DStv Kenya subscription will be activated.
That is how to make a subscription and pay for your DStv account in Kenya using your CBA Bank account.
Check this too: M-Net Movies Premiere TV Guide.
How To Pay DStv Kenya Via Absa/Barclays Bank App
The following are the right procedures you must follow if you want to pay your DStv Subscription in Kenya using the Absa bank app:
- Open the Absa bank app.
- Click on Login to your Absa Kenya account.
- Enter your Username.
- Type in your password.
- Navigate to “Transfers” to start paying DStv Kenya via the Absa app.
- Choose Pay Bill for the DSTv subscription.
- Select New Payee.
- Click on the drop-down arrow.
- Choose a biller type.
- Now select biller as Dstv/ Multichoice.
- Enter your DStv Kenya account number.
- Select the Absa Bank account you are paying the DStv subscription from.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Confirm the amount you want to pay for the DStv subscription.
- You will be sent OTP (One time pin) to your phone.
- Input the one time password to authorize the payment.
- Finally, your DStv Kenya account will be credited with your Absa Bank balance.
Viola! Payment is made, and your account is credited.
Once it’s done, your service will be restored in a few minutes.
See this also: List Of New SuperSport Channels On DStv.
How To Pay DStv Subscription In Kenya Using Equity Bank App
Here is how to pay a DStv subscription in Kenya using the Equity Bank app:
1. Open Equity Bank Eazzy mobile app.
2. Enter your login details to proceed with the subscription.
3. Once you are logged in, press the plus (+) sign at the bottom section of your Equity app screen.
4. A menu will pop-up.
5. Select “Eazzy Pay” to subscribe to your DStv account.
6. Chose “Pay Bill”.
7. Enter the DStv pay bill number for Equity Bank, i.e., 680009. You can also search DStv in the search bar.
5. Type in your DStv Kenya account number.
6. Enter the exact amount you want to pay for your package.
7. Now, click on the “Pay” icon to subscribe to the DStv channels.
8. You will receive an SMS indicating a successful transaction.
That is how you pay for DStv Subscription using the Equity Bank Eazzy app.
Read also: How To Use DStv Decoder In Another House.
How To Pay DStv Kenya Via Diamond Trust Bank Mobil Banking App
The DStv Guide on how to recharge your subscription using the Diamond Bank mobile app is shown in the steps below:
1. Open DTB mobile banking app.
2. Enter your mobile baking details to log in.
3. Click on “Pay Utilities” and continue with the subscription.
4. Now, select DStv and continue to pay for your subscription.
5. Enter your DStv Kenya Smart card number.
6. Enter your amount you are paying for your bouquet or package.
7. Choose the bank account you want to recharge your account from.
8. Type in your PIN number.
9. Now, click on pay to complete your DStv payment via the Diamond Bank mobile app.
Congratulations, you have successfully paid for your DStv with the Diamond Trust Bank mobile banking app.
Check this also: How To Fix DStv Error Codes.
How To Pay DStv Subscription Via I&M Bank Mobile Banking App
Here is how to recharge your DStv Kenya account using your I&M mobile banking app:
- Start by opening the I&M mobile banking app.
- Enter in your I&M Bank account login details and sign in.
- Navigate to the next tab and select “Pay Utilities“.
- Next, chose DStv and continue to recharge your account.
- Enter your customer number.
- Key in the actual amount you want to pay for the package.
- Select your bank account number.
- Type in your PIN number.
- Finally, press the “Pay” button to process your subscription.
That is how to pay DStv in Kenya using your I&M mobile banking app.
See also: DStv Compact Champions League Guide.
How To Use Rafiki Microfinance Bank Mobile Banking App To Pay DStv In Kenya
Below are the steps to pay DStv in Kenya using Rafiki Microfinance mobile banking app:
1. Launch Rafiki Microfinance mobile banking app.
2. Sign in to your Rafiki Microfinance bank account.
3. Next, select Pay Utilities.
5. After that, select DStv to make the payment.
6. Type your DStv Kenya decoder smart card number.
7. Again enter your smart card number as your product identifier number.
8. Input in the amount of your package, you want to pay.
9. Select your Rafiki Bank account number that you want to use to pay your DStv account.
10. Key in your PIN number.
12. Click pay to complete the payment.
That is how simple and easy to make your DStv Kenya subscription through the Rafiki Microfinance mobile banking app.
Another post: SABC News Channel Schedule Guide.
How To Use NIC Bank Mobile Banking App To Pay DStv Recharge
If you want to use your NIC Bank mobile banking account to pay for your DStv account in Kenya, then follow the guide below:
- Open your NIC Bank mobile banking app.
- Enter your login details to sign-in and start recharging your TV subscription.
- Go to Pay Utilities.
- Click on DStv.
- Enter your DStv Kenya smart card number.
- Type in your decoder card number.
- Enter the amount you need to pay.
- Choose your bank account you are making a payment with.
- Enter your PIN.
- Now, click on pay to finalize your payment.
That is all that you need to pay DStv account in Kenya using your NIC Bank account.
Related guide: How To Pay DStv Subscription Upfront.
How To Pay DStv Subscription Via Absa/Barclays Bank USD Code *224#
Here is how to recharge your TV subscription using the Absa USSD code *224# in Kenya:
- On your phone Dial *224#.
- Input your Absa mobile banking PIN.
- Pick Banking services.
- Select option 2 to pay bills.
- Choose “Make a one-time payment.
- Enter ## and select your biller.
- Type in your Smart card number.
- Key in the amount you need to pay based on your package.
- Choose the account to pay for your DStv Kenya account.
- Finally, enter 1 to confirm the subscription.
Your payment will be processed almost instantly, and your account credited
That is how you can subscribe to your DStv using Absa USSD code.
Recommended article: DStv Now Login Guide.
How To Set Up A DStv Direct Debit On Your Account Decoder
Using the Dstv Direct Debit service is one of the best ways you can pay your DStv as you get an uninterrupted service.
With a direct debit service subscription, your account is paid each month automatically, so your viewing is uninterrupted.
Once your DStv account is set up on Direct Debit, you don’t need to worry yourself going through all the hustle to recharge your decoder.
Here are the steps you just follow if you want to setup DStv Direct Debit on your account in Kenya:
- Visit one of the available Dstv or Multichoice offices in Kenya.
- Inquire about the application for Direct Debit
- You will be given the application form to fill.
- Fill the application form with your correct details.
- Direct Debit service will be available on your account after 30 from the date of application.
- Once the service is active, your account will be debited on the first day of each month.
- Currency accepted for Direct Debit is in the Kenya local currency “Shillings“.
After you have successfully set-up and activated your DStv Direct Debit account, you can now easily recharge your subscriptions.
Check this also: ROK TV Channel Schedule Guide.
How Long Does It Really Take For My DStv To Work After Payment
Once you have subscribed for your Dstv, it takes about 15mins for your service to be restored, and pictures start to display on your screens.
Even though it does not take much time for the decoder to start showing pictures, in some cases, it does take up to 24hours.
How fast your service will be restored depends on the payment options you choose.
Paying DStv via M-PESA is fast, and your account gets credited instantly.
Read this too: DStv Now APK Download Guide.
How To Check Your Dstv Account Balance In Kenya
Follow the fast and simple guide below if you want to know your DStv account balance:
Dial *423# on your phone to check your DStv account balance in Kenya.
Follow the command prompt on your screen to view your account information and due date.
See also: DStv Decoder Repair Guide.
Can You Pay DStv For One Day
No. Paying DStv for one day is not possible.
Although DStv wishes to offer customers such services, it will be very expensive for compared the payment for DStv packages.
Check this also: How To Pay DStv With Absa USSD Code.
How To Check Your Multichoice Africa Due Date In Kenya
If you want to check your DStv subscription fee date in Kenya, follow the procedures below:
- Dial *423# on your mobile phone
- Select check due date
- Input your account number
- Your next DStv Subscription date will be revealed.
You see checking your due date is as easy as outlined above.
Read this: How To Pay DStv Via EFT.
How Do I Renew My Dstv Subscription
There many ways you can renew your DStv Subscription in Kenya.
Below are some of the ways to pay for your DStv subscription:
- Equitel Online
- KCB Kenya App
- Absa/Barclays USD code
Those are some of the common ways to renew your DStv account in Kenya.
DStv Kenya Packages & Prices
Here are the prices for each package for DStv Kenya:
- DStv Premium in Kenya price is Kes 7,370.
- DStv Compact plus in Kenya is Kes 4,420.
- DStv Compact package in Kenya cost Kes 2,455.
- If you want to pay for the DStv family package in Kenya, it cost Kes 1,180.
- The price of DStv Access bouquet in Kenya is Kes 885.
- Before you can watch the Indian package on DStv in Kenya, you just pay Kes 3,930.
You can refer to the simple table below for each DStv Kenya bouquet price.
We know how much each package cost, so let see how you can pay for each.
Recommended: Parental Control Guide.
How To Check My Subscription Status In Kenya
Follow the steps below to check the Multichoice subscription status in Kenya:
- On your phone, dial *423#.
- Choose renew subscription.
- Enter your smart card number.
- Your Due date will be displayed, showing the extent of your subscription.
Check this too: How To Activate And Reconnect Suspended DStv Account.
What Is The Cheapest DStv Subscription?
Among all the DStv packages for Kenya, the Access bouquet is the cheapest to pay.
That is all you need to know about how to pay DStv in Kenya.
Here is a list of other useful articles:
- What Is The Cheapest Gotv Subscription – Lowest Gotv Bouquet
- Gotv Decoder Not Booting – Simple Procedure To Fix It
- How To Fix E017 Error On Gotv – Follow These Simple Steps
- How To Upgrade From Gotv Plus To Gotv Max Package
- Which Countries Has Gotv – Full List Of Countries With Gotv Coverage
- How To Pay GOtv Kenya Via Equitel – Follow These Simple Steps
- GOtv Football Schedule – Check Daily GOtv Football Live Matches Guide
- GOtv First Time Installation – Antenna Installation, Scanning Channels, & GOtv Decoder Activation
- Gotv Offers – Complete Guide About Gotv Promotions
- DStv Nigeria Premium Package – Channels, Cost, & Subscription Price