Once you have registered for the DStv Now service, you must log in to your account before streaming live TV programs. Most subscribers have expressed their worry about how tedious it is to sign-in to their account. As a result, we have created this DStv Now login guide to help you access the service.
You can follow all the basic steps outlined in this guide to log in to your DStv Now account either on your Android phone, Laptop, or any Mac iOS device.
It is interesting to actually note that you can contact DStv customer service whenever you have challenges with any of their services, including signing in to your account for the live Tv streaming.
See also: How To Boot And Reboot Your DStv Decoder.
Requirements To Sign-In To DStv Now Account
To sign-in to your account, here are the basic things you will need:
- Activate DStv Now Account
- Email address
- Internet-enabled device (Android phone, tablet, PC, Mac iOS device).
- URL to the DStv Now login page.
Those are the main requirements for signing-in to your account and watching DStv channels online.
Check this also: DStv Parental control Guide.
Steps To Login To Your DStv Now Account Online
If you want to sign-in to your DStv Now account, then follow the basic steps below:
1. Go to the official website here: https://now.dstv.com/.
2. If you are watching DStv channels free on your phone, then open the App you downloaded.
3. The login page will appear exactly as it is on the website.
4. Click on the “Sign-In” button at the top-right corner of the screen.
5. After that, enter your email address or phone number in the first box.
6. Enter your DStv Now password in the second box and continue to login to your account.
7. Check if the information you have provided is accurate.
8. If the Caps lock is enabled on your keyboard, then you need to disable it.
9. Finally, click on the blue “Sign In” button on the login page to access your account and stream
live DStv channels online.
Those are the fundamental steps you need to follow for the DStv Now login.
Another Guide: How To Activate And Reconnect Suspended DStv Account.
How Do I Login To DStv Now On Phone
The process of logging in to your DStv account on the phone is pretty straightforward.
Just follow the steps below:
- Open the DStv Now app on your phone.
- Enter your mobile number or email address.
- Enter your login password.
- Click on the Sign-In button to log in to your account.
- Start streaming your DStv programs live on your phone.
After following the steps above, you can easily sign-in and watch DStv channels for free on your phone.
How Many Devices Can Log Into DStv Now?
According to the Multichoice policy, you can login to four (4) devices connected to your DStv Now account.
This means that the maximum number of devices you can register for the live streaming of channels is four (4).
It is interesting to say that you can concurrently sign-in to only two (2) registered devices at a time.
That is all the tips you need to know about the DStv Now login guide. If you have any questions, then use the comment section below.
- Guide To Pay DStv Upfront – How To Make DStv Subscription In Advance
- DStv Now Login Guide – Follow These Steps To Sign-In To DStv Now Account
- ROK TV Channel Schedule Guide On DStv Today/Tonight – Watch Nigerian Movies
- M-Net Movies 1 Channel Schedule Guide On DStv Today/Tonight
- DStv Secured Europa League Right – Watch Europa League Matches Live On DStv
- How To Watch DStv Outside South Africa – Steps To Watch DStv Abroad
- How To Login To Your DStv Account Online – Simple Steps To Sign-In
- DStv Now APK Download Guide – How To Get Latest APK App Free
- DStv Decoder Repair Guide – See How Your DStv Decoder Can Be Repaired
- How To Pay DStv With Absa USSD Code In South Africa In Simple Steps