Are you a DStv customer in South Africa? Here in this DStv guide, we will give you all the guidelines on how to pay your DStv in South Africa via Absa USSD Code.
The Absa USSD code for making the payment is available to all Absa South African customers, and once you have an account with Absa Bank in SA, you are eligible to use their USSD shortcode for payment.
Payment of DStv in South Africa is no longer a case since the introduction of USSD payment by most South African banks, and you can subscribe to your favorite DStv package within minutes just with a single dial.
Absa USSD payment is very flexible, and it offers one of the fastest payment gateways available, so you can rely on it to make all your payments just at your fingertips.
See also: How To Pay DStv Using EFT.
What Is The Absa USSD Code For Making DStv Payment In South Africa
The Absa Bank USSD Code for making payment in South Africa is *120*2272#.
It can be used to make payments only by Absa South Africa customers.
You can not make payment with the Absa bank USSD if you do not have an account with Absa in South Africa.
Let’s now find out the things you need to pay DStv with Absa in South Africa.
Related guide: How To make Subscription Via Capitec.
Requirements To Make Subscription Via Absa USSD Code
Before you can pay your DStv South Africa via Absa USSD, here are the things you need:
- Mobile phone number registered with Absa South Africa.
- Your DStv Smartcard or IUC number.
- Well funded Absa Bank account.
- Your Cellphone.
- DStv USSD Code.
Those are the things you need to pay for your DStv with Absa USSD.
Suppose we have all the above requirements and in fact, those are the prerequisite.
Let’s see how you can make payment with Absa mobile banking USSD.
Read also: What Is DStv Now.
Steps To Pay DStv In South Africa Via Absa USSD Code
If you want to pay your DStv subscription using the Absa USSD code, follow the basic steps below:
1. Dial *120*2272# on your mobile phone number registered with your Absa bank account.
2. Next, enter your Absa USSD Personal Identification Number (PIN).
3. Choose option 3 for “payments.”
4. Enter 4 and press send for “bill payments.”
5. Again, choose 3 for the “Pay bill with Absa USSD code“.
6. Reply with 3 for DStv.
7. Next, enter 1 for “Amount due.”
8. Select 1 for “Full payment.”
9. Now, you must choose 1 to “Accept payment terms and conditions.”
10. Next, enter 1 to confirm payment.
11. Now, reply with 1 to make payment and complete your DStv subscription.
That is how you can pay your DStv in South Africa with Absa USSD.
Here are some interesting articles you need to read:
- DStv Decoder Repair Guide – See How Your DStv Decoder Can Be Repaired
- 1Magic Channel Schedule Guide On DStv – Watch Current Movies Today
- How To Boot And Reboot Your DStv Decoder – Solve DStv Decoder Not Powering Up
- DStv Parental Control – Block, Unblock & Reset Settings With DStv Parental Guidance (PG)
- How To Activate And Reconnect Suspended DStv Account Subscription
- SuperSport Action On DStv – Channel Schedule Guide
- SuperSport Rugby On DStv – Channel Schedule Guide
- SuperSport Cricket On DStv – Channel Schedule Guide