In today’s Dstv guide, we are going to discuss how to pay Dstv using the Capitec bank app in South Africa.
As we all know, South Africa is the parent country or the origin of the Multichoice Dstv pay-tv company.
Therefore it has never been difficult when paying your DStv South Africa.
Dstv has now made it possible, and you can pay your DStv South Africa subscription with Capitec bank.
Paying your Dstv bills through Capitec bank is very awesome as it offers instant payment execution.
Capitec bank is one of the giant financial institutions in South Africa.
If you are a Capitec bank client, you are fortunate since they offer the best payment method available through the banking app.
Before we can proceed with how you make your payment let see what you need to do payment through the Capitec bank app.
See also: SuperSport Variety 3 Schedule.
Table of Contents
Requirements For Paying Your DStv Subscription Through Capitec Bank App
Below are the things you need to pay your Dstv through the Capitec bank app:
- Capitec Bank App.
- Your Capitec bank remote secret PIN.
- DStv smart card or IUC number of your decoder.
- A Verified Capitec bank account.
Now, if you have the requirements above, let see how you can make your payment via the Capitec cellphone banking app.
Recommended reading: SuperSport Football Schedule Guide.
How To Pay Your DStv Subscription In South Africa Via Capitec Bank App
They are following are the procedures to follow if you want to pay your Dstv South Africa monthly subscription using Capitec Bank app:
- Make sure your DStv decoder is powered on.
- Open the Capitec Bank app on your smartphone.
- Select Transact and continue to make your DStv online payment.
- Pick Payments and continue with your Capitec Bank account.
- Input your Capitec secret remote PIN.
- Next, sign in and make your DStv subscription using the Capitec Bank app.
- Navigate to the bottom of your screen.
- Now, add a beneficiary.
- Again select Capitec-registered.
- Type in DStv and continue the payment with your Capitec South Africa account.
- Form the list of account types such as DStv Box office or DStv Multichoice.
- Choose Multichoice DStv.
- Key in your DStv smart card or IUC number.
- Click on next and continue with the online payment.
- Enter the exact amount of the subscription price of the package you are paying.
- Next, choose pay.
- Input your secret remote PIN and confirm.
- Your Capitec account will be debited instantly to credit your DStv account.
- After payment, wait a few minutes, and your account will be reconnected.
That is how you pay a Dstv subscription using Capitec Bank app in South Africa.
Related article: SuperSport Grandstand TV Guide.
Can I Pay Dstv With Capitec Cellphone Banking
Yes, you can pay your DStv subscription using the Capitec Bank app. It is instant you effortless, all you need is your smart card number and your secret remote PIN.
Check this too: How To Rescan DStv Decoder For New Channels.
Can I Reverse A Payment With Capitec App
No, you can not reverse payment with the Capitec app.
Therefore, make sure anytime you are making payment through the Capitec bank app, you will make sure all details are correct and verified before you authenticate any transaction.
That is all you need to pay DStv via the Capitec cellphone banking app online in South Africa.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.