Are you a Multichoice customer in South Africa? Maybe you are seeking to pay your DStv via EFT. Here is the right place to get all the details on how you can pay Dstv subscription via Electronic Fund Transfer.
We shall do our best to give you simple guidelines you must use to make your subscription through EFT, and by the end of this DStv guide, you will be able to recharge your Dstv via EFT in minutes.
However, someone may ask, what is Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)?
Yes, EFT is an abbreviation of Electronic Funds Transfer. An electronic way of transferring cash from one account to the other.
Electronic Fund Transfer payments have one of the fastest ways to make payments or transfer money from one person to another.
Therefore, pay DStv via EFT is an electronic way of paying your DStv subscription by transferring funds from your account into the Multichoice system to subscription for their services.
Now, let see the Multichoice accredited banks in South Africa, which offer fast EFT DStv payments.
Which Banks Can I Use To Make EFT DStv Payments
If you want to pay your DStv via EFT in South Africa, below are some of the banks you can use:
- Absa Bank
- FNB Bank
- Capitec Bank
- Standard Bank
Those are some of the top banks in South Africa that you can use to make DStv Electronic Fund Transfer payments.
Now, let’s see what you require to make EFT payments in South Africa.
Requirements To Pay Your Dstv Via EFT
Below is the thing you need if you want to pay your DStv via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT):
1. DStv customer number
2. Bank account with funds enough to pay your subscription
3. Internet banking account
6. An internet-accessible device
Those are the things you need if you want to pay your DStv through EFT.
Suppose we have all the requirements above.
Let’s see how you can make your Electronic Fund Transfer payments with those.
Check this: What Is DStv Now.
How To Pay Your DStv Via EFT
Here are the right steps to follow if you want to pay your DStv subscription through EFT:
1. Visit your bank’s internet banking login portal.
2. Enter your username
3. Type in your password.
4. Log into your internet banking account online.
5. In your internet banking account, go to pre-approved beneficiaries.
6. Choose “Multichoice” from the list of beneficiaries.
7. You can add “Multichoice” as a beneficiary if you do not have it among your list of beneficiaries.
8. Add your eight-digit DStv customer number as your payment reference number.
9. Proceed to pay DStv via EFT.
10. Now, complete your payment.
Note: If you are making an EFT transaction through FNB Bank, you can add zeros to your customer number if it’s less than eight.
For example, if your Multichoice Africa customer number is 4689, you must add zeros in front to make it 00004689.
That is how to pay DStv via EFT.
Related guide: DStv Parental Control Guide.
How Long Will It Take For My DStv Account To Be Activated If I Paid Through Electronic Fund Transfer
If you made a DStv payment via Electronic Fund Transfer through the following banks, FNB, Capitec, Standard Bank, Nedbank, and Absa bank, it would take up to a maximum of 15minutes, and your DStv payment will reflect in your account.
Once your EFT payment has reflected, you will be reconnected automatically.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
- How Fix DStv Error Codes Online – Clear Error Code Online
- How Many Digits Is The DStv Account Number
- How To Reset DStv Kenya Account After Payment (2021)
- How To Boot Your Dstv Decoder – Ultimate Guide To Booting DStv
- How To Check Dstv Balance In Ghana – Multichoice Ghana Account Subscription
- How To Check Dstv Payment – Steps To Check Multichoice Subscription
- How To Check Your DStv Balance In Nigeria – View Your Balance And Activate
- How To Find DStv Customer Number – Follow This Guide To Find DStv Number
- Why Are Some Dstv Channels Not Working
- Which Banks Does Dstv Use In South Africa