Are you a Multichoice customer in South Africa? Maybe you are seeking to pay your DStv via EFT. Here is the right place to get all the details on how you can pay Dstv subscription via Electronic Fund Transfer.
We shall do our best to give you simple guidelines you must use to make your subscription through EFT, and by the end of this DStv guide, you will be able to recharge your Dstv via EFT in minutes.
However, someone may ask, what is Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)?
Yes, EFT is an abbreviation of Electronic Funds Transfer. An electronic way of transferring cash from one account to the other.
Electronic Fund Transfer payments have one of the fastest ways to make payments or transfer money from one person to another.
Therefore, pay DStv via EFT is an electronic way of paying your DStv subscription by transferring funds from your account into the Multichoice system to subscription for their services.
Now, let see the Multichoice accredited banks in South Africa, which offer fast EFT DStv payments.
Which Banks Can I Use To Make EFT DStv Payments
If you want to pay your DStv via EFT in South Africa, below are some of the banks you can use:
- Absa Bank
- FNB Bank
- Capitec Bank
- Standard Bank
Those are some of the top banks in South Africa that you can use to make DStv Electronic Fund Transfer payments.
Now, let’s see what you require to make EFT payments in South Africa.
Requirements To Pay Your Dstv Via EFT
Below is the thing you need if you want to pay your DStv via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT):
1. DStv customer number
2. Bank account with funds enough to pay your subscription
3. Internet banking account
6. An internet-accessible device
Those are the things you need if you want to pay your DStv through EFT.
Suppose we have all the requirements above.
Let’s see how you can make your Electronic Fund Transfer payments with those.
Check this: What Is DStv Now.
How To Pay Your DStv Via EFT
Here are the right steps to follow if you want to pay your DStv subscription through EFT:
1. Visit your bank’s internet banking login portal.
2. Enter your username
3. Type in your password.
4. Log into your internet banking account online.
5. In your internet banking account, go to pre-approved beneficiaries.
6. Choose “Multichoice” from the list of beneficiaries.
7. You can add “Multichoice” as a beneficiary if you do not have it among your list of beneficiaries.
8. Add your eight-digit DStv customer number as your payment reference number.
9. Proceed to pay DStv via EFT.
10. Now, complete your payment.
Note: If you are making an EFT transaction through FNB Bank, you can add zeros to your customer number if it’s less than eight.
For example, if your Multichoice Africa customer number is 4689, you must add zeros in front to make it 00004689.
That is how to pay DStv via EFT.
Related guide: DStv Parental Control Guide.
How Long Will It Take For My DStv Account To Be Activated If I Paid Through Electronic Fund Transfer
If you made a DStv payment via Electronic Fund Transfer through the following banks, FNB, Capitec, Standard Bank, Nedbank, and Absa bank, it would take up to a maximum of 15minutes, and your DStv payment will reflect in your account.
Once your EFT payment has reflected, you will be reconnected automatically.
Here is the list of our latest guides:
- DStv BBNaija Reunion 2021 – Watch Big Brother Naija BBN Live On DStv & GOtv
- DStv Boxing Guide – Watch Tonight Boxing Fight Live On DStv & GOtv
- DStv Zapper Decoder Model 7s Unboxing – Prices, Upgrades & Specs
- Dstv Business Guide – Packages, Subscription, & Application
- DStv Champions League Final – Watch Champions League Final Live On DStv & GOtv
- What Is The Best Gotv Package – Check Gotv Premium Bouquet
- Dstv Euro 2021 Guide – Watch All Euro 2021 Matches Live On Dstv
- Gotv New HD Decoder – Full Details About Gotv Jolli Decoder
- Gotv Antenna Power On Or Off – Gotv Antenna Setup Guide
- Gotv SMS Reset Shortcodes – Reset Gotv Via SMS & Activate Account