Are you looking for the easiest way to pay DStv South Africa via the FNB app? Here in this DStv guide, you will learn the right procedure to follow if you want to recharge your DStv via FNB App in South Africa.
With the FNB Bank app, you can make payment of your bills instantly and at anytime.
You should note that before you can use the app to make payments, you must register for the First National Bank internet banking service.
It is a very secure way of making payments, so you should not be worried about reliability.
Before we can proceed with how to make the payment via the FNB app, let’s see what you need before making payments.
See also: How Long Does Multichoice Payment Reflect.
Requirements To Pay DStv Using FNB App In South Africa
These are the things you need to pay DStv subscription in South Africa with FNB App:
- FNB App.
- Your FNB Internet Banking login details.
- Smartphone with active internet connectivity.
- DStv Smart card or IUC number.
Those are the things you need to recharge your DStv in South Africa via the FNB App.
Now, let’s see the procedure you must go through to pay your Multichoice account with the app.
Recommended reading: SuperSport Select 2 Channel Schedule Guide.
Steps To Pay Your DStv In South Africa Via FNB App
If you want to pay your DStv South Africa via FNB App, follow the simple steps below:
1. Go to the play store or FNB website and download the FNB App.
2. Install the app on your Smartphone.
3. Open the FNB app on your phone.
4. Enter your internet banking login details and sign in to your account through the app.
5. Once you are logged into your DStv account via the FNB app, click on the payments tab.
6. Select “Add Beneficiary/Bill“.
7. Choose “Add Bill“.
8. Now, use your DStv customer or Smartcard number to add Multichoice as a bill.
9. Again, click on the payment tab.
10. Click on “My Bills” to continue the subscription with the FNB App.
11. Choose Multichoice.
12. Next click on Pay.
13. Enter the amount you want to pay.
14. Click on confirm to complete your DStv payment.
That is how to pay your DStv subscription via the FNB South Africa app.
Related article: DStv USSD Transfer Code Subscription Guide.
How Long Does DStv Payment Online Take
Payment of DStv subscription via FNB app in South Africa is instant, and once your payment has hit your DStv account, automatically, your account will be reactivated.
That is all we have for you about how to pay DStv in South Africa using the FNB bank app.
Here is the list of the latest articles you may be interested in reading:
- GOtv Football Schedule – Check Daily GOtv Football Live Matches Guide
- GOtv First Time Installation – Antenna Installation, Scanning Channels, & GOtv Decoder Activation
- Gotv Offers – Complete Guide About Gotv Promotions
- DStv Nigeria Premium Package – See The List Of Channels, Cost, & Subscription Price
- DStv Nigeria Confam Package – Check List Of Channels On Dstv Nigeria Family & Subscription Price
- DStv Ghana Premium Package – See Full Channel List, Subscription Price & Payment Mode
- DStv Ghana Compact Plus Package – Channel List, Subscription Price & Payment Method
- DStv Ghana Compact Package – See Channel List, Subscription Price & Number Of Channels
- DStv Kenya Compact Plus Package – Check List Of Channels On Compact Plus Bouquet
- DStv Kenya Compact Package – Channel List, Subscription Price & Payment Method