Are you a regular DStv subscriber? Maybe you want to see if your payments have reflected? You are in the right place, and in this guide, we shall show you how to check your DStv payment.
Whenever you make a payment, checking is crucial if your subscription has hit your DStv account and how much was deducted from your account.
Anytime you pay your DStv subscription, Multichoice records your payment in your account online to access it anytime.
You can also view your subscription to know when your previous subscriptions were done, including the date and the exact amount paid.
We do not want to consume much of your time, so let’s find out what you need to check your DStv payment.
Recommended guide: DStv Zimbabwe Compact Plus Package.
Requirements To View Your Multichoice Subscription
If you want to check your DStv payment successfully are the things you need:
- DStv smart card or IUC number.
- Surname or mobile phone you used to create your DStv account.
- A Smartphone or computer that has an active internet connection.
Now, let see how to view your subscription payment.
See also: DStv Ghana Family Package Channel List.
Ways You Can Check Your DStv Payment
There are various ways you can check your subscription, including the MyDStv App, Self-service portal online, WhatsApp, and many more.
We shall focus on how you can view your subscription via MyDStvApp and the Self-service online portal.
Related article: Multichoice Nigeria Compact Plus Channels List.
Steps To Check Your DStv Payment Online
To check your DStv payment successfully, follow these steps:
1. Launch your browser and visit the DStv self-service portal here.
2. Click on the drop-down at the upper right corner of the page and select your country.
3. Next, click on “Login.”
4. Enter your surname or mobile phone number on your DStv account.
5. Type in your smart card or IUC number.
6. Now, click on “Sign In.”
7. Once you are logged into your Multichoice account, click on “My Account“.
8. Now, click on “Payment History.”
9. You will see all your DStv subscriptions in the payment history in your account online.
That is how you can check your DStv subscription.
Read also: Multichoice South Africa Premium Package Channels And Prices.
How To Check Your Payment History Via My DStvApp
If you want to view your Multichoice payment history, follow the basic steps below:
- Open the MyDStv app on your smartphone.
- Next, enter your login details to sign-in to your DStv account.
- After you have signed in to your account in the app, navigates to payments history.
- You will see when the recent and previous subscriptions were done, including the payment dates.
That is how to know your payment through the MyDStv App.
Furthermore, that is all we have for you on how to check your DStv subscription.
- Channels On Showmax 2022, Full List Of TV Channels On Showmax
- How To Activate Showmax Account 2022, Start Watching Showmax
- BBNaija On Showmax 2022, Watch Big Brother Nigeria On Showmax
- Add Showmax To DStv Premium 2022, Follow These Simple Steps
- 402 Error On Showmax 2022, Clear & Fix 402 Error Code On Showmax
- Can I Buy A Showmax Voucher Online 2022, Yes, Follow These Steps
- Can I Download Showmax Movies On My Laptop 2022, Read To Find Out
- Can I Download Showmax On My Laptop 2022, Follow These Steps
- Can I Get Showmax On DStv Access 2022, Find Out Here
- Can I Watch Showmax For Free 2022, Yes, Find Out How
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only and DOES NOT represent advice from DStv/Multichoice, SuperSport, GOtv or any other company mentioned in any of the articles. You need to make your independent inquiry before implementing any of the suggested guides on this website. DStvGuide.com will not be held liable for anything whatsoever. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained for any purpose. Please visit dstv.com, gotvafrica.com, multichoice.com, or supersport.com for official information.
Also, do not share your personal information with anyone. Thanks.