Many people have constantly been knocking on our doors, asking, what is Dstv’s self-service number? So, we decided to look for what they seek. Finally, we have the Dstv South Africa self-service number for you. In today’s Dstv guide, it will be very simple and brief, and we shall give you all details about the Dstv self-service number for South Africa.
Multichoice Africa has come a long way, and their improvement so far is overwhelming.
No wonder they are the leading pay-tv provider in Africa.
One of the main reasons why they stay on top of their competitors is customer satisfaction.
Today, you can sit in the convenience of your home and manage your Dstv account, clear error codes, check your subscription due date, view your account balance with just a single command, all via the Dstv self-service.
However, the Dstv self-service comes in two forms, online and offline, but you have more options than the offline with the online self-service.
What Is The Dstv South Africa Self Service
The Dstv self-service is both online and offline services that have been set up for Multichoice subscribers to manage their Dstv accounts.
With self-service, you can clear error codes on your Dstv when you encounter them.
Also, check your account balance, activate the subscription, and more.
What Are The Features Of The Dstv Self Service
Below are some of the actual features of the Dstv South Africa self-service:
1. View your Dstv account balance
2. Activate your Dstv subscription after payment.
3. Clear error codes on your Multichoice decoder.
4. Change your Dstv account details.
5. Check your Dstv subscription due date.
6. View how much you owe Dstv.
7. Change your Dstv account package.
8. Reactivate your Dstv account after payment.
Those are the things you can do with the Dstv self-service.
Recommended guide: How To Check DStv Account Balance On Phone And Online.
What Do I Need To Access The Self-Service Centre
Below are the basic things you need if you want to access your Dstv self-service:
- Your Dstv Smartcard or IUC number.
- Any device that can go to the internet.
- Surname or mobile phone number on your Dstv account.
Remember, the Dstv South Africa self-service comes in two forms, the USSD code, and the Whatsapp number.
We shall limit ourselves to the WhatsApp number since it is the best option.
Related guide: How To Clear DStv Error Code.
What Is The DStv South Africa Self Service Number
The Dstv self-service number for South Africa is 060 060 3788.
It is accessible only via Whatsapp, so you must store it as a contact number in your phone book, open your WhatsApp app, start a chart to this number just like you chart your friends, and you will get access to the self service.
We hope you now know what the Dstv South Africa self-service number is.
- Guide To Choose Dstv Channels – See How To Choose Your Own Channels On Dstv
- DStv Botswana Family Package – Subscription Price, Payment Method & Channel List
- DStv Kenya Access Package – See Channel List & Prices On Access Bouquet
- DStv Ghana Access Package – Channel List & Access bouquet Subscription Price
- DStv South Africa Compact Package – List Of Channels For Compact Package 2021
- Dstv South Africa Self-Service Number – Official Self Service Contact For South Africa
- How To Create And Activate DStv Account – Follow These Steps
- Guide To Watch Dstv Without Dish – Follow These Steps To Watch Dstv Without Dish
- Full Guide To Use Dstv Smartcard In Another Decoder: Follow These Steps
- M-Net Movies 3 Channel Schedule Guide On DStv Today/Tonight