Here is another intriguing guide on how to pay Dstv Nigeria subscription using GTbank 737 USSD code.
Recharging your Dstv in Nigeria has become more flexible and effortless, as there are many options you can use to make your DStv Nigeria payments.
Even though there are many options, but you will agree with me not all of them are fast enough to execute your transactions, that is why using GTbank 737 for paying your Dstv monthly subscription in Nigeria is one of the best.
However, someone may ask what is GTBank 737?
See this guide: SuperSport 3 Program Schedule Guide.
What You Need To Know About GTBank DStv Payment
The GTBank Nigeria 737 is a personal banking service from Guaranty Trust Bank in Nigeria through the USSD code *737#.
It offers more flexible banking options without stress, ass you can use to pay bills, buy airtime, transfer money to family and friends with the shortest time.
Therefore, it is nothing new with GTbank offering Dstv payment through the 737 services.
If you want to know how to pay your DStv subscription through 737, then we will show you in this guide.
The process is effortless and requires nothing exceptional.
It is undeniable that even though it is easy to use, many still struggle to recharge their Dstv through 737 GTbank mobile banking services.
In response, we have put together this significant guide to outlining all the procedures you must follow to pay DStv Nigeria bills through GTBank 737.
Before we can proceed, let’s see what you need to use 737.
Read also: How To Suspend Your DStv Account.
Requirements For GTBank DStv Nigeria Recharge Using 737 USD Code
There are the requirements for making DStv payment through 737.
1. Mobile phone number registered with GTbank Nigeria.
2. Your DStv smart card or IUC number.
The most exciting thing about the 737 services is that you can access it through any phone.
Also, it is available 24/7 all day, and you can make payment at any time.
Now, let’s see Howe you can use 737 to pay your DStv subscription.
Related guide: DStv Shows Only Channel 100 – Here Is What To Do.
How To Pay Or Recharge Your Dstv Nigeria With GTbank 737 USSD Code
Below are the steps you must follow if you want to pay your DStv subscription using GTbank 737:
- Make sure you have your DStv smart card number.
- When all the requirements are ready, start the payment process.
- Dial the GTBank USSd code *737#.
- After that, enter your DStv Smart Card Number.
- Enter the “Star” (*).
- Next, enter the amount you want to subscribe for your DStv Nigeria account.
- Press “Hash” (#) after the amount.
- Here is the code you need to dial on your phone: *737* Your Smart Card or IUC number* Amount of the package you are paying#.
- After that, press the “Send” button.
- Just like this, *737*1234567890* 6,800#
- Where 737 is the GTbank USSD code
- From the code, 1234567890 is your DStv decoder smart card or IUC number.
- Also, 6,800 is the price of the bouquet you are subscribing to—for example, Compact plus.
- Once you send the command, payment of your subscription will be made instantly.
Those are the simple and easy steps you need to follow to pay DStv subscription using the GT Bank USSD code in Nigeria.
Recommended guide: How To Properly Setup Your DStv Decoder.
How Long Will It Take For My Dstv To Work After I Have Paid With 737
Once you have paid your DStv subscription with GTbank 737, your server must be restored within 5minutes.
Although sometimes it takes much longer than that, it would be good if you clear error code on your decoder using the Dstv self-service.
See also: How To Change Your Multichoice Package.
How Do I Pay My Dstv Account Using A Phone In Nigeria
If you want to pay easily your DStv subscription in Nigeria using your phone, all you have to do is dial GTbank 737 shortcode on your phone with your card number and amount you want to pay.