Are you a Dstv subscriber in Ghana? Here is another significant DStv guide on how to pay your DStv subscription in Ghana using Vodafone cash.
Payment of DStv keeps becoming more and more flexible in Ghana as almost all telecommunication networks in Ghana are offering mobile money service to their a client.
That has made payments online, and the merchandise store becomes very convenient.
Vodafone cash is one of the best and suitable payment platform for paying DStv subscription in Ghana.
It is very fast and offers instant payment delivery.
Moreover, it is effortless for paying your DStv bills in Ghana via Vodafone cash.
So, you don’t need to actually worry yourself if you do not know the procedures to use to recharge your account.
We are going to show you all the details you required to make the DStv Ghana payment through Vodafone cash.
In Addition, any Vodafone subscriber in Ghana who has registered for Voda cash can pay for goods and services through their Vodafone cash wallet on their mobile phones.
Before we proceed, let’s see the requirements.
What You Need To Pay DStv Through Vodafone Cash
The following are the main requirements for paying your DStv subscription via Vodafone cash in Ghana:
- A registered Vodafone Sim card with mobile money account.
- Enough or the exact amount of money available in your account to pay your DStv bills.
- Your DStv decoder smart card or IUC number.
- Mobile phone.
And that is pretty much all the things you will need to renew or activate your account subscription via Voda Cash.
Now, let’s see how you can make payment with Vodafone cash.
Related guide: How To Check Multichoice Account Balance On Phone & Online.
How To Pay Your DStv Via Vodafone Cash In Ghana
If you want to pay your DStv subscription in Ghana using Vodafone cash, follow these steps:
- Dial *110# on your Vodafone number.
- Reply with option “4” to make payments with Vodafone Cash.
- Choose “1” to pay your DStv bill.
- Again reply with option “3” for utilities.
- Select option “3” for DStv subscription.
- Enter your smart card or IUC number.
- Also, enter one (1) for the amount due or “2” to input the amount you want to pay.
- Reply with the option “2” and continue the payment with your Vodafone Cash.
- Now, enter the amount you would want to pay for the DStv subscription.
- Press the send button.
- Finally, enter your Vodafone cash PIN to complete the payment.
That is how you can pay for your DStv subscription in Ghana with Vodafone cash.
Recommended reading: How To Upgrade Or Top-Up DStv Account.
Can I Renew My Subscription With Vodafone Cash
Yes, you can pay for your DStv subscription via Vodacash at any time. You can follow the simple and easy steps outlined in this guide.
Also, you can use Vodafone cash to pay your GOtv Ghana subscription and DStv Box office, and many more.
You may also like this: DStv Now Registration Guide.
How Long Does It Take To Pay DStv Via Vodafone Cash
Payment of DStv with Vodafone cash is instant, and actually takes less than three (3) minutes for your account to be activated.
Once the payment is completed, your DStv account is recharged for the next 30 days.
That is all you need to know about how to pay DStv using Vodafone Cash in Ghana.
Chere is the list of our latest guides you may like:
- How To Buy Gotv Subscription Online, Pay Your TV Package Online
- How To Block Gotv Channels Using Parental Control Guide (PG)
- How To Activate Gotv USB Port, Use Pendrive On Gotv Decoder
- How To Become A Gotv Agent, steps To Apply For Gotv Dealership
- How To Connect Gotv, Simple Steps To Fix Gotv Decoder To Tv
- How To Bring Back Lost Gotv Channels, Rescan Your Gotv Decoder
- How To Assemble Gotv Antenna , Basic Steps To Install Gotv Antenna
- How To Boost Gotv Signal Strength, Steps To Increase Gotv Signal
- How To Borrow Gotv Subscription – Find The Details Here
- How To Recharge Gotv With Fidelity Bank, Pay TV Bills Via USSD Code