Have you traveled outside South Africa and still want to watch your DStv? Here is a comprehensive guide on how to watch DStv outside South Africa.
It makes sense that many of its subscribers get so addicted and want to watch it even if they are outside their country.
However, Multichoice Africa has made it possible to watch your favorite TV channels wherever you are on the African continent.
Unfortunately, they have limited its services to Africa, making it challenging to watch your DStv outside Africa.
Do you know how you can watch DStv outside Africa? Well, you can watch DStv even if you are in the USA or Europe.
Are you still wondering how?
Yes, you can watch all your favorite DStv channels everywhere once you have an active subscription.
Often we receive several messages from people seeking how to watch DStv in the USA, the United Kingdom (UK), Australia, Canada, Qatar, New Zealand.
That is why we are going to give you a step-by-step guide on how to watch DStv anywhere you are outside South Africa and, of course, the African continent.
See also: How To Login To Your DStv Account Online.
How To Watch DStv Without A Decoder
Watching DStv without a decoder means you do not have to buy a satellite decoder before watching your favorite channels or programs.
Here are alternatives you can use to watch DStv without a decoder:
- Stream DStv online through your browser.
- Watch your favorite channels using the DStv Now App on your phone.
- Watch using Dstv Now App on your smart TV.
- You can also watch your movies, sports, news, series, telenovelas on your laptop using your account.
Now, let us see what you need before you can watch DStv outside Africa.
Related article: DStv Now APK Download Guide.
What Will You Need Before Watching DStv Outside South Africa
The following are the requirements to watch your programs outside South Africa:
- An active decoder with a running subscription of any bouquet.
- Registered DStv now account.
- Your login details.
- It would be best if you had a good VPN (a virtual private network) with South African servers.
Now find out how you can watch or stream DStv outside SA.
Check this too: How To Repair Your DStv Decoder.
Steps You Must Follow To Watch DStv Outside South Africa
If you want to watch DStv channels outside South Africa, here are the steps you must follow:
1. Open your VPN app on your phone or laptop.
2. Select a South African server and connect to it.
3. Verify to see your location has been set to South Africa.
4. Visit the official website of “DStv Now” here
5. If you are using a smart TV or phone, open the Dstv Now App.
6. Click on “Sign-in“.
7. Enter your active email address or mobile phone number.
8. Type in your password.
9. Now, click on the “Sign in” button to start watching DStv programs outside South Africa.
10. Once your account opens, you can access all the channels based on the package active on your decoder.
That is how you can watch DStv abroad.
This guide was created in response to our readers asking for how to use their DStv account outside South Africa, but you can still use the method outlined in this guide for almost all other countries.
Just get a reliable VPN, and you are good to go.